8 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: BBW. SSBBW. Feedee friends. Fat chat. Body exploration. Belly play. Girl on girl.  ~8 minutes

Casey and Luscious became friends online a long time ago, but finally met each other recently. Casey has always idolized Luscious's size and growth, but when she met her in person she was pleasantly shocked and turned on to see that Luscious was even bigger than she had imagined. The two warm up to each other in this video and get to know each other. They discuss their feedee interests and realize they have quite a bit in common. They both love being spoiled and enabled. They love desserts and sweets and indulge. They explore each other's bodies. Casey is just utterly mesmerized by Luscious, she doesn't even know how to handle it. Luscious plays with Casey's cute belly, which looks minuscule compared to her own enormous tummy. They jiggle each other and giggle with pleasure as they realize the fun that is in store for them as the night goes on. They talk about their turns on and end up getting SO hungry.... They get VERY comfortable with each other as we near the end of this clip. They decide maybe it's time to order some food (a foreshadow to the next upcoming video where the heat gets turned up a bit 😏). If you're looking for a cute naughty clip of two big hungry babes at a great price, this clip is for you. They are absolutely adorable together and mesmerized by each other's flabby bodies. 

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM! If you are having difficulty streaming the video, I highly suggest downloading it to your computer. 

----------------------------------------

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥Read my TRUE WG story HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Ljj

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

DAMN at all the belly going on here. CaseyxLuscious colabs equal FAT. A whole lot of jiggle and bounce and sensual rubbing in this video. Now just imagine our fav Curvage Casey at that size... DAMN.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much love, I am so happy you enjoyed it ❤️ your review means so much to me. Thank you for taking the time to write it :)

Link to review
Guest Mauser1898

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Casey and Luscious rubbing each other’s bellies is sensual and beautiful. Hearing Luscious describe whats in store for Casey as she continues to grow is incredible!! These two greedy pigs have a lot of fun together and it shows in this wonderful video. I can’t wait to see the next one in this series from the Queen of Curvage, Casey 👑💕💕!

This is the sweetest review ever omg! ❤️ Thank you so much handsome. I am so happy you loved it ❤️It means a lot that you took the time to review this clip for me :) more to cum!

Link to review
BiggusEggus

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Love to see these two together. Really enjoyed seeing them play with each other's bellies, and I loved hearing them talk about the different ways they want their massive bodies fucked. The body comparison is great, and I can't wait to see Casey be Luscious' size one day.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Casey and Luscious were made for each other and they cant stop rubbing each other's bellies. Luscious is definitely what Casey will look like in a few years the way Casey has been feasting lately plus the shape of her belly! They are both so sexy! Definitely don't miss out on this one! 😍

Link to review
jackal27

OMG I’m so glad there is more clips of Casey and Luscious together. It’s so amazing to see how much Casey has gained as a feedee model and yet when she sits next Luscious she almost looks small, emphasis on almost. Of course Luscious had a bigger head start living the beautiful fatty life than Casey. It’s so hot to hear Casey acknowledging the substantial size difference in their, that makes her so jealous she wants keep eating more so she can catch up to Luscious in their big belly competition. I wish I could have been between them to weigh in my own opinion on each of their bellies, while rubbing and squeezing all that sexy fat. 

Thank you so so much ❤️ I am so happy you enjoyed it. Being next to Luscious inspired me to make myself so much bigger, so much faster. I wish you were between us too ;)

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is an incredible sensual and sexy video from Casey and Luscious! They, literally, get to grips with each other and their bodies and jiggle each other’s considerable flab while discussing their gaining journey and what turns them both on. Very hot to see and hear! Casey is clearly infatuated with Luscious’ body and vice-versa and they clearly have visions of what they’d like to do to each other. And of course they order food at the end ;) definitely a cute naughty clip of two big hungry babes at a great price! Check it out today 😊❤️

Link to review