Farts, Burps and Outgrown bikini - Gassy Piggy

$16.99

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

After dinner I started feeling my stomach getting mad at me for eating so much all day: a very tight feeling and the mad noises my gut was making, I knew it only meant one thing, and its that tonight was going to be a gassy night.

Its 10min of belly rubs, some long farts and loud burps, showing off standing up and sitting down, back and front, wearing an outgrown bikini😅

Oh, if you are not into the natural looks or hairy girls, maybe its not for you. My bikini bottom might be a bit too small and its being hard to keep it down there with all this belly in the way. Be aware.

I hope you will enjoy my struggle 🥰

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

themanhank

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing video here, what I wanted and more, 10/10.

Response from the author:

Thank you for such positive feedback!!

Link to review
Guest TM254433

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The clip was everything i hoped it would and that's all i have to say about that. Bravo! 5 stars.

Thank you very much :) these feedbacks are very important!

Link to review
FatGurlLover

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

You look enormous in this video 😍 I love how you show off your huge belly and butt in that outgrown bikini. I like the belly rubbing too! 😊

The burps and farts were really big. You definitely let it out and didn't hold back 🐽 What did you eat and drink to make you so full of gas? 

You are always so supportive! Its incredible, thank you! Thank you for feeding me and helping me grow too, I appreciate 💚

Link to review