Fat Gut Crushes You | POV

$6.99

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Feeder POV • Riding • Fat Belly • Crushing • Squashing • Fat Chat • Stuffing • Chugging • Fast Food • Burping • Fat Struggle ~ 13 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

BLOW UP SALE: This clip is a part of the limited time sale on nearly ALL my clips! This sale will end on April 5th @ 11:59PM EST so don't miss out!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Experience what it would be like to get crushed by all my expanding fat while I ride you...

Feel my fat belly get heavier and heavier as I down burgers and chug soda until I just can't support my own weight anymore and collapse...

You know I'm way too fat to ride you well anymore but you don't care, you just want me fatter, bigger and you'll do whatever it takes to make my massive gut even rounder..

Even if that means barely being able to breathe if I'm on top 😏

•••••••••••••••••••••••

If you enjoyed this video make sure you leave a review! I'd love to hear what you thought and if you have any suggestions for new videos 😉

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jackryan

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is such a great companion clip to the ‘make me fatter POV’ video like the belly growth is INSANE so sexy 

Link to review
otinlopus_pocus

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great video! The video was intimate belly play really; it really shows how big her belly is. Definitely recommend if you like huge round belly play.

Link to review
over_18

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Such a unique clip with the first person perspective camera angles. Incredibly hot!!

Link to review