12 Screenshots

About This File

I had someone tell me about a new method of doing the classic sprite and bananas bloat, so of course I had to give it a go! I start off my experiment with five extra ripe bananas, which I quickly make work of and then follow with massive gulps from a liter of room temperature sprite. I managed to squeeze into my biggest pair of shorts (juuuuust barely) before I started and it doesn't take long for my rapidly expanding belly to start cutting into them painfully hard as I continue taking long greedy drinks directly from my bottle of soda. I hold out on unbottoning my shorts for as long as possible but eventually I just can't handle it anymore and I have to undo them, my bloated belly basically bursting out of my shorts the second I unbutton them, I give myself a quick rub before stripping out of my shorts completely and continue. I could feel the effects of the sprite and banana combination almost instantly, but being as greedy as I am for as big a bloat as possible, I keep chugging sprite until I feel like I might burst! Now the bloating REALLY kicks into effect, and I'm helpless as my belly continues to expand out of control, my poor stomach muscles screaming in pain as they struggle to accommodate all the gas that's being created. I talk to the camera through the pain about what's happening in my belly and how it feels, struggling to alleviate the discomfort by rubbing and squeezing my belly in different positions ~ Includes: sprite and banana bloat, belly/fat squeezing/rubbing, lots of burping, stomach ache/discomfort, a little weight gain talk/fat chat and bloat/stomach ache talk

sprite and bananas in tight shorts 1.gif

sprite and bananas in tight shorts 2.gif

sprite and bananas in tight shorts 3.gif

sprite and bananas in tight shorts 4.gif

sprite and bananas in tight shorts 5.gif

sprite and bananas in tight shorts 6.gif

sprite and bananas in tight shorts 7.gif

sprite and bananas in tight shorts 8.gif

sprite and bananas in tight shorts 9.gif

sprite and bananas in tight shorts 10.gif

sprite and bananas in tight shorts 11.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.