7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Self-realization. From fit to fat. Transformation. Extreme weight gain. Old photos.  ~9 minutes

Another spontaneously filmed clip from Casey. She was FULL. And plopped herself down in front of her mirror. Casey has been gaining for a while, it's almost robotic for her now. But she had the most pure, organic moment of self-realization as she sat there. She sat there in awe, questioning what has she done to herself. She didn't even recognize herself. Casey used to have abs and muscles, but is now covered in flab and fat tissue. She sat there examining what she's done to herself. Casey explains it was never supposed to go this far.... she only wanted to gain a few pounds at first, but as she got deeper and deeper into it... she knew she'd never be able to turn back. She got addicted to this lifestyle, addicted to waking up bigger and bigger each day. She loves that YOU love it. Your support and feedback of her epic gain pushes her daily to grow more and more. She knows you love it. Enjoy many different angles of Casey in this video as she can't help but get ever view possible to admire her huge body. Best of all, Casey takes out some old photos from her skinny days. She looks at them while she plays with her huge body, sharing them with you as she wobbles. Casey realizes in that moment that even now at her fattest ever, this is the skinniest she will ever be ever again.... 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Wow Casey is always a crowd pleaser, but hearing her talk about she has ruined her body forever (in my opinion improver it) gaining so much weight, eating more and more each time she decides stuff food into her mouth is so hot. Going on like this would have been worth 5 stars for her, but then she filmed close ups of photos when she used to be zero percent body fat in her thin, athletic days and now she is this beautiful mound of fat.
When she spreads her plump, widening thighs that shows off the accumulating cellulite, That perfectly frames her delicious, doughy belly that looks bigger and rounder by the day is enough to make any guy blow his load, and that’s before she tops it off with some nice Instructions for Satisfaction and claims she is currently at her smallest size going forward. So enough reading, get to watching this sexy clip. 😍🔥🤯

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review my clip love. I always look forward to your beautiful, kind words and you've been such a long time fan - it means the world. Thank you again and SO happy you enjoyed it ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Casey, you are a big greedy hog who can't stop growing FATTER every day! Cum watch Casey as she looks in the mirror and realizes her destiny of being a HUGE cow who will NEVER be skinny again! With the natural lighting, you get to see her brilliant perfect green eyes while she stares deeply into yours and talks about her journey from skinny fit girl to what she will be soon! Casey, we will grow you past 500! Here we go! 😍

Thank you so much love ❤️ I had a feeeling you'd love this one. You never fail at making me feel like the most gorgeous girl here! ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Ljj

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow what an experience. To see Casey realize how fat she is really is worth the money. The eroticism is just a bonus. It is definitely a hefty bonus with how horny gets when she thinks about not only how fat she is, but also how every curve on her body makes you harder and harder. Oh how she enjoys the fact that she completely owns your cock with her soft gut and milky titties. 

Link to review
godstone45

Wow, wow, WOW. Each video Casey releases just keeps getting hotter! This vid is a must buy!

Thank you so much love. Your reviews always mean a lot to me because I know you're an OG Casey fan. Thank you for taking the time to provide some amazing feedback, it means the world. I am SO happy you enjoyed it ❤️ 

Link to review
Badboy93

Casey never fails to amaze, especially in this clip! 🔥🔥🔥

Thank you so much for taking the time to review my clip. It really does mean so much and I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed it just as much as I enjoyed making it for you guys! ❤️ 

Link to review
takanuva94

Outstanding work Casey! You are doing such a good job at making yourself fatter and fatter. It's showing in the way your tits spill out of your bralette; your belly filling your lap; and your hip tattoo slowly disappearing between your rolls. 

Your editing and cinematography is well-executed, as always. A seasoned veteran of video production! 

Keep up the good work!

I really am feeling ENORMOUS lately, so I am thrilled that you notice it too ❤️ This review is possibly one of my favorites I've gotten lately. Thank you for noticing my efforts to improve my video and production quality. It's been a bit of a learning curve for me over the years. So this means SO much to me. Thank you ❤️ So happy you enjoyed it and thank you so much for taking time to provide such amazing feedback

Link to review
Tastic1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Awesome! Her booty is massive and swallows that thong.

Casey's body is out of control, with very bounce her jiggle multiplies.

The craziest thing about this video is that this is now the before shot.

Awww thank you so much for reviewing this clip love! I'm so happy you enjoyed it ❤️ 

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

WOW! Another perfect clip from Casey that you’ll be able to constantly revisit and get off to. It finally dawns on Casey just how much she has wrecked her once  slim, in shape and perfectly toned body. It’s practically a different body now. As Casey admits, there is simply no turning back. Casey is a hog for life. 

As she comes to this realisation, she is sitting in front of the mirror looking fatter than ever. She is ‘exploding’ out of her lingerie, especially those big fat titties which are getting flabbier with every clip. And that belly is just expanding to the point that it is no longer under Casey’s control. It’s so big and low hanging you cannot are Casey’s panties or pussy! Seeing it would be an effort on Casey’s part and probably the only physical exertion she indulges in these days ;) 

One of the main things to love about this clip is the many different shots and angles we get of Casey’s piggish body. She treats us to it in all it’s glory and we get to see her fat wide-load ass and a side view which REALLY shows off how mammoth Casey’s belly is. 

One of the other main things to love about it is Casey shows us pictures of how she looked in what is essentially another life. It’s hard to believe that the slim in perfect shape girl we see in the pics before us is the same as the hog we all love and cherish! But it is and it only serves to highlight the glory of Casey’s wonderful gain. 

With this realisation Casey promises to continue gaining and get even fatter and says this is now the smallest she’ll be from this point onwards. What an exciting prospect! 

Casey asks when she’s fucked for all her flab and blubber to be pointed out. You better to be ready to last long in bed then because that will sure take a while ;) 

I loved everything about this clip. Be sure to add it to your collection!! ❤️

Link to review
pgtip00

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Casey's weight gain long ago took on a life of its own.  Stuffing beyond control, day after day after day has completely transformed her body.  She spends some time comparing her now bloated heavy body to the tiny athlete she used to be, coming to the realisation that life and that body is long gone and is never coming back.  Cathartic and compelling.  Casey reconciles with the fact that she got what she wanted.  She embraced feedism whole-heartedly and the results are plain to see. Ultimately there is no hiding that having this big heavy bloated body is a massive turn on for her.  She loves her new life and only wants to get bigger and fatter and heavier. A great video!

Link to review
ZAIZEK

Showing how far she has come into evergrowing sexy body is so hot! The talking, everything jiggling and bouncing is speechless! I cummed 6 minutes in so it's a really hot sexy video!!! Always 5 stars for this beautiful Casey ❤️

Link to review