9 Screenshots

About This File

I have a confession to make...I have a major crush on you!

And you know what?

I fantasize about us together and all the things we could do with each other.

I imagine you jiggling my fat belly.

You feeding me until I'm stuffed.

You slapping my big ass then taking me from behind.

I can't help but get wet just from thinking about it!

You know we can make these fantasies come true if you feel the same way about me.

So tell me, do you have a crush on me, too?

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Robert13

Jesus you're so fucking hot, I definitely have a massive crush on your beautiful ass too😍😍😍. Everything about this video was just so sexy.

Response from the author:

Aw thank you so much!! 🥰 I’m glad you liked it 😘

Link to review
Bellend69420

What a video😍😍Nikki sensually talks about her lust for you and then instantly knows about your secret lust for her and her fat, gorgeous body. She talks you through the parts of herself you like including her fat belly, her thick, tree-trunk thighs, her full, flabby tits and her huge, jiggly fat ass. She knows how much you crave fatties and in this video she hits all the right notes! If youre a FA and like a curvy piggy then this is the video for you!😍😍

Thank you so much!! 😍

Link to review

I could fantasize about Nikki all day🤤 she tells you about her huge crush she has on you and flaunts her supersized body all while telling you! She’s so irresistible and just jawdropping altogether! 😍 

Aw thanks!! 🥰🥰

Link to review
joebu8453

Seeing Nikki jiggle in that lingerie would be reason enough to buy this video. When you add her sultry voice and the just-dirty-enough talk, you’ve really got something!!

Thank you! 😍

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

What a stupendously sexy, naughty, sensual and erotic video from the GORGEOUS (and bigger than EVER) Nikki! 😍

Nikki’s voice is beautiful, her exciting, engaging and warm personality shines through as she teases and jiggles EVERY last humongous, soft, decadent, stunning feminine mound on that heavenly body - the noise of her ass and thighs slapping as she wiggles and jiggles all her womanliness is SO incredibly hot! 🥵❤️

Buy this vid - 5 stars!! 🥰

WOW!! Thank you so much for the amazing review!! 😍 

Link to review
sixstrings

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Well, if you have a crush on me, now i have a crush on you... I love your rounder shape, keep gaining!!!

Thank you so much! I definitely will!

Link to review
Guest DWilliams1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Nikki certainly delivers in this spectacular video, and as everyone can plainly see, has continued to grow MASSIVELY. She seems to get bigger and bigger with each successive video...and looks stunning from every angle!!

Hard to say what I love best about this clip, other than everything! Her sensual voice, her personality, her gorgeous figure, and the way she has with words, painting you a beautiful picture for your mind...in such vivid detail!

Five stars, and WONDERFUL!!!

OMG Thank you so much for this amazing review! 😍 I really appreciate it!

Link to review