5 Screenshots

About This File

Ms. MacNCheese has been CRAVING White Castle CHEESEburgers for quite a while now... and she's finally found a box that might be big enough for her growing appetite!  These little cheeseburgers are delicious, but this batch of sliders won't be eaten without a hefty amount of ranch too.  One by one they will disappear into her ever expanding belly.  Plentiful burps and belly rubs in this clip!  Enjoy!

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Tastic1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Here is a synopsis of the clip:

tenor.thumb.gif.5339d12cd4e20e3affab7c7b39cfc74a.gif

@Ms MacNCheese consumes an incredible amount of cheese burgers. Wow!!

As always she has produced a stellar clip that has serious rewatch value. Who would have thought she could eat so much?

#teambooty is certainly sticking out so much further and a shelf is forming. :) 

Between #teambooty and #teambelly her panties are barely visible!!

Response from the author:

I definitely didn't think I could eat that much! That's for damn sure... I have a shelf and a small little bubble forming too! Belly roll is turning into upper booty/thigh/hip which is awesome. I'm definitely more pleased with how my body has taken to the weigh gain this time around! If I wear a thong, they disappear entirely 🙊 Thanks for the review love! 

Link to review
FatGurlLover

I love how you eat cheeseburgers, drink soda, show off how big you are, rub your belly and burp. You got so stuffed! The fat chat throughout and the belly show while standing up are amazing aspects of the video as well. It's the best video I've ever seen. A true masterpiece from Ms MacandCheese! Incredible! 😍❤️

I'm glad it checked all the boxes for you! It did for me too, they were insanely delicious!! So happy you enjoyed it love, thank you for purchasing and the feedback!! ❤️ Xo Xo ❤️ 

Link to review
jinux

Simply mesmerizing. I couldn't look away. I found myself wishing she'd have one in each hand and alternate between bites. 5 Stars.

That can very easily be arranged for another time! They were SO good, I would totally eat them again!! Thank you so much for your purchase and review!! ❤️ Xo Xo ❤️ 

Link to review
jackal27

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

MsMacNCheese has easily become one of my favorite models. This clip was yet another beautiful performance of her ever growing appetite. It was also a great show of her strutting her sexy figure that seems to visibly bigger and curvier with each new update. It was so hot to see her stuff on the White Castle sliders while she discusses how much larger and hungry she keeps getting. How she is unsure she is even able to do normal things like go on hikes. And then the burps started, and her have to be some of biggest, deepest belches I’ve ever heard. I think it is so sexy to see a fat woman belch during and/after stuffing because to me it seems like a satisfied stuffed belly relieving some pressure to consume more. I hope you buy this clip, I’m so glad I did. 😍🔥🤯

I'm with you there, on the burps relieving pressure to fit more food in! It definitely helps. This is such a sweet, thoughtful review. Thank you so much! I appreciate the feedback, your continued support through this journey with me and encouraging others to follow along too!! Muah!! ❤️ 

Link to review
Manman91

Again Ms. Mac amazes with the limits she is pushing herself to. Scantily clad in a tight top that leaves little to the imagination, she caresses and stuffs her growing belly in the sexiest way! Also there’s even burps Included. It’s great to see the quality and work she puts into each video increase every time. 

So happy you enjoyed it!! I appreciate being so highly valued. Thank you so much for your purchase and review! ❤️ Xo Xo ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest thegumdropreborn

Wow. What a video.

I usually speak about the 3B's but now I have to speak about the 4B's: boobs, butt, BELLY, and BURPS.

There are some really lovely burps throughout this video. 

There is a great deal of glorious gluttony in this video as well.

Truly masterful work, though I wish you had stood up for us to see the full after-effects of the White Caste binge, but I assume that you were too stuffed to stand up afterwards.

6/5 stars!!!

I was shocked myself with how many burps I was able to get out! Once I took them out of the oven, I was so impressed with how well they turned out, I couldn't wait to get my hands on them! Yeah.... standing up at the very end would have been difficult. I pushed myself pretty hard in this one. I even stayed there for a few minutes afterwards trying to calm down!! That one was a lot of fun, I think I'll be ordering those again very soon! Thanks so much for your purchase and taking the time to review. I'm glad you've been enjoying my videos! ❤️ 

Link to review
xxxdmcxxx

Ms MacNCheese continues to impress with her amazing stuffing videos. I'm always amazed by how much she can manage to eat in one sitting, and that amount seems to keep increasing as the months go by. She looks super cute in this video, as always, and you can tell that she is continuing to get bigger, and not just her amazing belly. Her hips, booty, thighs and the girls are doing their best to keep pace. Lots of great burps and belly rubs in this video too, but my favorite part is watching Ms MacNCheese push herself past her limits and become as full as possible. Wish I could give more than five stars!

My first stuffing since my weigh in!! The amount of food increasing, is what's increasing my size! Funny how that works, lol. I even included a few belly slaps for ya ;) I definitely pushed it and broke a sweat on this one, but so worth it, they were delicious! Every single one. I was so very impressed with the steaming cooking method, I think I may have to do it again! They're way better than microwaving them. Thanks for the purchase and review darling! 

Link to review
rhythmalism

By far one of the best videos. You’re a prize 😉

You little eager beaver you!! Glad it was worth the wait, thanks for your support love!! 

Link to review