10 Screenshots

About This File

I’ve gained another 15 pounds and I’m not stoping there! I order a bunch of Dominos and a 2 liter. I immediately dig in devouring the 2 sandwhichs and wings. I chug the 2 liter and shake my belly around. My belches are insane. I suck wing sauce off my fingers and show you what a greedy fat pig I am. i get massive by the end of the video, you can see on my face how full i am and i jut keep eating.those big belly burps just say it all.

50% OFF SALE

if you enjoyed this video it would mean so much to me if you left a review! i appreciate the support and the reviews help with more sales which means more gains ❤️ 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest thegumdropreborn

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Oops! I totally forgot to review this vid! 

The hunger is real as is that BELLY! Ivy stuffs herself good in this video! 

Awesome vid.

Link to review
Guest BillyBat

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Ivy is hungry for dominos. I love how her enormously plump belly presses into the table as she messily stuffs her mouth with wings and pizza, while belching loudly in between.  her immense girth is beautiful at a profile view, and the way she grips and jiggles her juicyness is mesmerizing 

Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 10.21.23 PM.png

Response from the author:

I’m so glad you enjoyed it and thank you so much for leaving a review 💋

Link to review

I don’t know what it is, but Ivy looks extra fat in this video, and I’m not complaining at all. Ivy’s massive arms are my favorite, and, even partially under sleeves, they still look amazing as they bulge every time she lifts fatty Dominos past her double chin to her red grease-stained mouth. Not to be outdone is her belly, which rests comfortably on her thick, dimpled thighs and almost touches the table, even though the chair is placed fairly far back from the table. Of course, her massive ass helps push the rest of her forward in the slim chair quite a bit, helping her belly reach forward until it is practically touching the table. Ivy’s focus on eating enough for a small family in around 10 minutes is such a turn on, and she more than earns her victory nap. Just a fantastic video all around. 

Link to review