6 Screenshots

About This File

Hello my lovelies,

Well I'm finally back doing what I love best, enjoying and showing you my voluptuous and curvaceous body as it continues to grow.  Step into my shower and soap up my body.  Feel my softness as your hands glide over my smooth skin and slides slowly over my round full belly. Watching as the water and suds slide over my tummy and down in between my soaked legs. 

Make me glisten and shine...

Tell me if you've enjoyed my return as much as I have

Get excited about our next encounter!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

SeamusIRL

· Edited by SeamusIRL

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Who cannot say... in all honesty... that the return of the majestic Niki is the highlight of the year. She looks as ravishing as ever; her body is as voluptuous as ever. 

Along with a sexy soundtrack... she showers herself in thin stretchy lingerie... slowly moving in her classic style... soaping her succulent belly and bottom in a sensual dance. 

Her skin shines and glistens as water splashes all over the luscious body of a thrilling, enticing and very seductive woman.

Certainly this is only the beginning of something really big... and hopefully even bigger... 😜💚

Response from the author:

Thank you, another great review. I love reading your reviews. 😍

Link to review
sweetas

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Waited so long for another clip from this gorgeous woman. Her big belly is just perfect.

Best 7.99 i spent today, so check it  out. Her other clips are just as good. I bought them  all. 

Omg thank you. Sorry for the late response. But you’re so sweet. Much love for buying my videos. I do have 2 new videos up. Finally you say. Haha sorry.  I’m finally going though my reviews. 😍

Link to review
Guest Lovehugebellies

The queen is back and brings unbelievable curves- sexier than ever and leaves us wanting more! Every movement is hypnotising...🤩 a must have!

You’re so sweet. Thank you 🥰

Link to review
gavan21

hot hot hot 🔥

Thank you 😍

Link to review