4 Screenshots

About This File

Wake up next to Candii as she rolls around showing off her massive ass. She stuffs her face on breakfast food while showing off her huge tits and makes her bed, all the while giving you a view of her bloated belly. Watch Candii show off right before hopping in the shower and getting ready for the rest of her day.

Note: This clip has no talking as well as being shot in a TikTok inspired style.

Other Files from Candii_Kayn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hgee

She wears her weight so well sometimes it's hard to realize she's gained a lot.  But in this video you get a great view of her wobbling, jiggling ass which looks huge and you realize she's put in the work and it looks amazing.

Link to review
Thecptn

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Amazing! A sight I would love to view every day! You are just perfection at its rawest. ❤❤

Link to review
crudeatoms

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I like hearing Candi talk about food and her weight. As advertised, there's none of that here.

It doesn't matter. This is a wholesome video made damn sexy by her thick body, gorgeous face and winning smile. I don't say this often, but no words were needed. Simply wonderful.

Link to review
drewchainz14

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love the concept and fantastic execution! You are absolutely stunning girl, keep up the good work and keep enjoying yourself! 

P.s. Our cats are like twins 😹

Link to review
brooksmiller

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Candii is just too damn fine... somehow, I fully believe she wakes up this beautiful. Thanks for sharing your incredible jiggle and shake! 

Link to review
Monty Hall

Great change of pace with the styling.  Loved it!   Great views and angles.  Great editing...very engaging and creative!  

Link to review
Conjohn92

Cute video. Lots of great angles. I love talking videos, but this was a fun style of vid.

Link to review