3 Screenshots

About This File

I've been eating a lot now that my belly has grown so big. i make such a mess in this video!! This fat belly is always hungry and one plate is not enough to fill it. Watch as i indulge in 2 servings of ravioli's. I just love stuffing my greedy fat face and expanding my belly till it hurts from being so tight with fatty food *music is loud which is why it’s $1. Video is 4 years old and one of the first I ever did and didn’t realize the sound was too loud*

if you enjoyed this video it would mean so much to me if you left a review! i appreciate the support and the reviews help with more sales which means more gains ❤️ 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I hate to give this 3 stars I really do! The music in this video is blaring and anytime you spoke the music drowned your voice out. When raising my volume it just made the music way too loud.

Besides that the content in it self is good it's just the loud music that did it for me.

Response from the author:

Well that’s why it was only a $1... this video is 4 years old and one of the first ones I ever did. 

Link to review