4 Screenshots

About This File

Come play as I squeeze into my old beautiful green dress! 

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

I INCLUDED THE BEFORE PICTURE OF ME IN THE DRESS (June, 2020) IN THE PREVIEWS SO YOU CAN SEE MY WEIGHT GAIN! 

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

I shake my butt, dance, giggle & JIGGLE! lol

You also get to see me in only a bra and panties so that's pretty cool too. 😘😘😘

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest terranceandphillip

So I realize that as I write this review, the video is approaching being two years old, but nonetheless it is a truly excellent clip that absolutely deserves to be in the collection of any and every fan of @LaurenLush!!  So if you haven't been able to get it earlier due to its unavailability, definitely get it now!!!

All of Lauren's videos, both old and new, are great, and she's always amazingly cute, but this clip easily ranks right up there among her cutest appearances ever!!!  Yes, her pretty face and plump, voluptuous curves are dazzling in her tight green dress which fits her absolutely perfectly, but even more attractive than her stunning appearance is how much of her often goofy, always fun, but most of all lovely personality you get treated to in this clip!!

From funny stories, goofy voices, endearing expressions, and amazingly and awkwardly hilarious (but exceptionally cute) dancing - and, of course, incredible curves and the face of an angel - this classic clip perfectly presents all the cute, sexy, personable, and hilarious sides of Lauren Lush which make her such an exceptional model and such a beautiful and lovable person. ❤️

Response from the author:

I needed this, thank you❤️

Link to review
ATX2000

Lauren delivers yet another fun, hugely sexy video. Watching her squeeze her growing blubbery body into a dress that used to fit perfectly is so hot. She so obviously loves her massive body and she shows off every curve and roll for all to see as she bounces around making everything jiggle and wobble. We also get a good look at how she looks in normal everyday clothes, and she is spilling out of them. 

Lauren continues to grow bigger, heavier and so much fatter. I hope she revisits this dress again in a few months, because she is packed in tight! 😍👗 Also watching her big belly unzip her jeans is nothing short of amazing.

Amazingly lush as always Lauren! 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review
Whatsup1234

Sexy and hilarious! Lauren is a much better dancer than she gives herself credit for lol! Lots and lots of jigginess there 😍 She lets it all hang out and is straight fire in that dress 🔥 🔥 

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

Adorable and charming. Lots of sultry talking, giggling, and jiggling. So much more than your typical try on video.

Link to review
elg32

Lauren truly has it all going on. Not only does her gain so far look amazing, she's also hilarious and adorable. $5 for the best 7 minutes of your week is well worth it. This video is also a boob lover's dream.

Link to review
boss frond

This video is insanely hot. It is a must buy. I cannot believe how good she looks squeezing herself into this dress.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Watch Lauren try on one of her beautiful dresses that used to fit her perfectly.....now, well its so much sexier! Keep this dress, Lauren, for when you're even FATTER! 😍

Link to review