5 Screenshots

About This File

My first ever stuffing video ๐Ÿ˜ Watch as I touch myself up while eating over 2000 calories of a half pound bacon burger, fries and a medium chocolate shake๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ. The food was so good I couldn't help but moan ๐Ÿ˜œ Towards the end I really started to get full and bloated so I had to unbutton my shorts for some extra space! Even though I was so full I still finished that big shake! I guess that makes me a little piggy ๐Ÿท I was so stuffed that after eating I immediately went to bed...but somehow I woke up hungry in the morning and wanting even more ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

This was an extremely exciting experience, I CANNOT wait to do more โค๏ธ I hope you love this as much as I did ๐Ÿ˜‰ Enjoy my lovelies and let me know your favourite part ๐Ÿ’‹

Thank you my lovelies ๐ŸŒน,

AGirlWhoLikesToEat

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Kenzo998

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Liked the clip a lot, your enthusiasm really shines through for this and I canโ€™t wait to see you grow ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

Response from the author:

Im so glad ๐Ÿ˜Š

Link to review
Guest JollyGiant

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

An absolute bombshell of a beauty stuns and amazes with her heavenly figure and infectious personality, all the while pushing her limits with a giant, greasy burger, fries, and shake. An absolute steal of a price for the quality 26 minutes that you share with this lovely lady.ย 

To the creator: You have earned yourself a fan and follower. Iโ€™m already looking forward to your next video.ย 
ย 

To the viewer: Stop reading this review and do yourself a favor-buy this video.ย 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much โค๏ธ I honestly had an amazing time doing it!

Link to review