5 Screenshots

About This File

My first ever stuffing video ๐Ÿ˜ Watch as I touch myself up while eating over 2000 calories of a half pound bacon burger, fries and a medium chocolate shake๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ. The food was so good I couldn't help but moan ๐Ÿ˜œ Towards the end I really started to get full and bloated so I had to unbutton my shorts for some extra space! Even though I was so full I still finished that big shake! I guess that makes me a little piggy ๐Ÿท I was so stuffed that after eating I immediately went to bed...but somehow I woke up hungry in the morning and wanting even more ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

This was an extremely exciting experience, I CANNOT wait to do more โค๏ธ I hope you love this as much as I did ๐Ÿ˜‰ Enjoy my lovelies and let me know your favourite part ๐Ÿ’‹

Thank you my lovelies ๐ŸŒน,

AGirlWhoLikesToEat

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Kenzo998

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Liked the clip a lot, your enthusiasm really shines through for this and I canโ€™t wait to see you grow ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

Response from the author:

Im so glad ๐Ÿ˜Š

Share this review

Link to review
Guest JollyGiant

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

An absolute bombshell of a beauty stuns and amazes with her heavenly figure and infectious personality, all the while pushing her limits with a giant, greasy burger, fries, and shake. An absolute steal of a price for the quality 26 minutes that you share with this lovely lady.ย 

To the creator: You have earned yourself a fan and follower. Iโ€™m already looking forward to your next video.ย 
ย 

To the viewer: Stop reading this review and do yourself a favor-buy this video.ย 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much โค๏ธ I honestly had an amazing time doing it!

Share this review

Link to review