Overfed Cow Funnels Shakes

$6.99

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Role Play • Cow Outfit • Funnel Feed • Chugging • Weight Gain Shake • Stuffing • Burping • Gassy • Conditioning ~ 10 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Role Play: My feeder has been conditioning me by making me funnel shakes every time he rings a cow bell 😅

Each time I hear the bell I can't help but grab the hose and suck it dry...Downing hundreds of calories of thick gain shake 🤤

As the day goes on he starts to abuse his power, making me to funnel back to back until I can barely lift myself off the couch..

I end up incredibly full and round, just a huge overfed cow 🐮

•••••••••••••••••••••••

If you enjoyed this video please leave a review and let me know what you thought! 😇

If you're interested what's in the drink, it's Boost mixed with Hazelnut Milkshake 🤤

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jackryan

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I’m not usually in to funnel stuff but just for the views alone I mean damn that fucking gut is almost at the edge of the couch💘

Link to review
S77

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Mochii Babii makes the best of the best content. It's hard to improve on a clip like this. One really cannot go wrong with this clip or any of her other clips. If you haven't seen this yet, Do yourself a favor and check it out now. You will not regret it.

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

When you mentioned months ago that your feeder wanted to set up a funnel for frequent shake feedings, I was wondering how he would do it, but this is a great way!    Every time you hear the cowbell, you drop whatever you're doing and obediently suck down whatever he puts into your funnel, no matter how full you are.  And what he's putting in looks like pure hog slop, fattening weight gain shake, that will sit heavy in your stomach and cause you to pack on serious fat like a true cow!  I like your cow-patterned top by the way :)  By the end of the video, hearing the cowbell rattle again got me excited too, because I knew I was about to witness another display of wanton gluttony!  I also love seeing the casual shots of you sitting on the couch playing the video game, your belly and boobs are just looking so fat these days!  Someday soon you will not be able to get off the couch, and will just suck down weight gain shake constantly from that tube, while your feeder keeps topping off the funnel :)

Link to review