6 Screenshots

About This File

The first time I ever did a double stuffed burrito stuffing I couldn’t even finish it. So You decided to challenge me to do it again but this time you add an extra item. An overloaded chicken and cheese quesadilla! I immediately dig into the burrito. Making a complete mess I shove it into my mouth again and again! My belly begins to ache and get super full about half way through. My burping is uncontrollable and I’m covered in food at this point. I’m able to finish the burrito but struggling to finish the quesadilla. You pick up a piece and begin to help me. Rubbing my belly and helping me eat the rest. I’m about to explode by the time I’m done. My biggest stuffing yet! 

if you enjoyed this video it would mean so much to me if you left a review! i appreciate the support and the reviews help with more sales which means more gains ❤️ 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Q: So Ivy starts off by eating a burrito the size of someone’s head, chugs two sodas, burps like a goddamn champion, and then gets hand-fed a quesadilla?

A: Yes! And it is ridiculously sexy. 

My favorite thing about this video, though, are the angle changes and closeups. The side angle is possibly my favorite because you can really see just how fat she is: her double chin resting on her chest whenever she chews or leans into a burp; her upper arm fat like pillows forming a fat little “Y” shape as she lifts the burrito to her impatient mouth; her back fat and side rolls bulging out and almost meeting her ass like God and Adam almost touching in Michelangelo’s masterpiece; her breasts straining an already stressed shirt; her belly, full of stretch marks and dimples, filling her lap and resting on her thicc thighs; and her thighs, always together and as dimpled with cellulite as her belly, forming another, wider “Y” with her belly. 

Also, props to whoever is behind the camera for their professionalism, because, as could probably be gathered from my review, let’s just say I wouldn’t be able to focus on my job... 

TL;DR: Ivy killed it again and you should really just buy this video. 

Link to review