Outgrown Gym Clothes Reaction | Jumping Jacks and Fat Chat

$7.99

ย ย  (10 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

A very raw reaction videoย ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’ฆย I had just gotten home from going to the gym for the first time in 8 months. When I got home, I put on my out workout clothes that had been sitting in the back of my car since February... let's just say they don't quite fit the way they used to. I purr my disbelief of my new body to you, and then tell you about what happened at the gym... You know... when I took my shirt off and my tits fell out of my bra. I also do some jumping jacks for you, and then tell you about my fitness plan.

Casual shoot to capture the moment--filmed on front cam.

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

akula1369

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

GGG has turned herself into a real-life morph of her former skinny self.ย  Two main highlights of the video: seeing GGG's entire wobbly mass of a gut shake when she was bouncing up and down, and seeing how low her belly swayed under her when she was on all fours.

Response from the author:

โ€œSwayโ€ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคค

Link to review
the_T

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great vid. Wish I were working out at that gym. Make sure to stay safe and replace the batteries in the smoke detector.

Thank you โค๏ธย Sorry that you hear the chirp at 1:27 and 2:58. It's the effing storage closet next to my apartment that I share a wall with lol

Link to review
darkwarrior

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Usually I would hesitate on a vid where $ is so close to length, but this is worth every penny.ย  So much jiggling, such joy in how out of shape she is.ย  What a wonderful feedee she is!

ย 

I only wish for GGG's sake that she had managed to burst those pants, but that just means she'll have to keep trying as she inevitably grows.

Yay!!! Iโ€™m so glad you can see and feel how much funny I was having ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

Link to review
Alex1991

Absolutely flawless. GGG is visibly delighted with her constant growth and seems disappointed when her leggings donโ€™t bust wide openย due to how plump her backside has become.ย 

Tbh, I was more than disappointed lol. Iโ€™ll get them next time ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

Great video, GGG!ย  I've never seen your belly protrude so far before, that's quite a tank of flab you've packed onto yourself!ย  ๐Ÿ˜

โ€œTank of flab!!โ€ Omg! Iโ€™m ready to battle a family sized meal ๐Ÿ˜‰

Link to review
boss frond

I bought this without hesitation and I was not disappointed. It's incredible how fat GGG has managed to get in such a short time. I had to keep reminding myself that these clothes aren't years old but months. A truly wonderful clip, every angle a new delightful look at her fattening figure. I'm not even sure she realizes how fat she looks, It was clear to me that she didn't even know that we can see her belly hanging between her legs when she leans over to twerk...

But why read more of this when you could be buying the clip?

I had no clue my belly was hanging between my thighs until I was editing the promo gifย ๐Ÿ˜…

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Link to review
Zeep

GGG at her thickest showing off a tank of a gut that is made of pure goodness. Great quality and content. Can't wait to see this bigger gut of yours stuffed af again!!ย 

Link to review
Kenzo998

Loved the clip as usual.

this may sound weird, but when you do these little role play clips, a nice touch would be to add a valley girl horror movie scream over how how much weight youโ€™ve put on. Just a thought at least ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

This is an excellent idea

Link to review