7 Screenshots

About This File

Shar shows off her big fat bloated belly in a bikini. She jiggles her fat ass from all angles. She talks about her weight gain. She chugs beer and burps. 

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

nardawg831

Not much better than a good chugging. Unless its a good chugging with huge burps like these!

Link to review
ronin76

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing video with so many great angles of Shar’s growing curves. It’s incredible how much her butt and thighs have grown and you get some great shots of her shaking every new inch of herself while cooling off in some water. 

Shar’s belly spills out over her swimsuit as she gulps down a big beer, complete with some burps from her round middle. Shar can’t help how mush she loves to eat and we love that!!!

Link to review
mcdorbandt

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is the best content Shar has ever produced... I can’t believe how sexy she is in this video... She consistently raises the bar of perfection😍🥰👍🏼❤️💯🤟🏼🥵 

Link to review
xTom420

Looking super hot as always shar and wow you are looking so big now !! I love it and seems the holiday has been good your tanned af now aha definitely get this video especially for the price I promise you won’t regret it 

Link to review
Craggers21

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Goddess Shars Lighting up all the stars... again ! Breathtaking scenes as She Jiggles, Giggles and bounces in a Wet Cropped Tshirt 😍  .

I remember when shars Belly used to spill over cutely onto her thighs, just a little, now it pours over over her thighs, She can't quite believe how big she's become!

shars not wearing makeup, showing off her beautiful natural complection, with a lovely, healthy looking natural summer Glow.  Winner.

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

BUY THIS VID! 🙌🏻😍

The whole vid is great BUT the view of Shar from 4:25 onwards, when she’s sitting and chugging beer is SO incredibly erotic and exciting.  You really see how huge and plush she is there  - huge belly projecting out to the front, so much so that her ballooning breasts are resting on it! 😍 Her thighs are massively wide on the chair, jiggly and dimpled, her wide sexy fat ass sticks out to the rear.  Her arms are much thicker and softer, Shar’s face looks fuller than ever as she downs the beer, cute and freckly with her lovely fair hair 🥰

This gold-standard video is of the awesome quality Shar always delivers AND her curves are looking more full, voluptuous, heavy, wide and gorgeous than ever - all this hotness for just $6.99, it’s criminal not to indulge yourself! 

Link to review
Ukboi87

Well she certainly hasn't stopped gaining... 😉 I think shar should extend her holiday a bit more, I'm sure it'll be good for her figure 😅

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Always love shar’s holiday vids with this vid just like the last you can tell she as been stuffing her face every day her belly is bigger than ever, even when standing up her fat rolls are getting even more juicier 😍. Shar jiggles her bigger belly 🐷 saying I’m just so FAT it’s all because I’m so greedy, she is downing beers while letting out many loud burps. Love the slowmo seeing shar’s curves getting wet especially her boobs 🍈🍈 🥵 💦 buy this amazing vid now.

Link to review
boss frond

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Absolutely fantastic video. Shar is looking so big I almost can't believe it. The video is very sexy, lot's of variety. Why are you still reading this? BUY IT!

Link to review