4 Screenshots

About This File

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest coolkid

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

i love this video and her burps are amazing but i wish she would make more burping videos:(

Link to review
Tendedsugar

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Lauren’s always got food in her hands of near her and I ain’t complaining😉 I just adore her and you will too! Everything about screams wife material and she’s so entertaining😍❤️

Link to review
Bemyfeedee

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Ok no doubt she will make it to 300 and beyond and have a lot of fun in the process. 

Link to review
Edmccty

The face, the body, that belly 😍😍 gets better every time

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Lauren is just pure luscious in this clip! Her clothes can't contain her sexy belly and her amazing personality shines through. Please always be your fun goofy self with us, Lauren! And yes chocolate chip cookies and sex do go well together 😂 Well said! Just keep eatin' and bein you!!!! 😍💓

Link to review
AllContrast

Lauren you look amazing and I love your belly and thighs bursting from your clothes! 😍 if what you say is right, 6 months from now IS going to be epic

Link to review
nicho3rd

Lauren is amazing! From her bubbly personality to her amazing body. What's not to like! 5 out of 5 stars!

Link to review
boss frond

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You have to buy this right now. This woman is beyond hot. I bought one of her videos and immediately had to buy the rest. You will not be disappointed!!

Buy it!

Link to review
naranja

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Excellent stuff.

Will you consider wearing this long sleeved top again once more in a future video as a weight gain comparison and also because I'm a not a big tattoo fan. X

Response from the author:

Yes! Sorry you don't like my tats 😕

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

I guess this clip is more of a "classic" by now, but I still had a lot of fun watching - and rewatching - it.  Lauren's overflowing with comedic energy throughout the video, and she's also overflowing her compression shorts.  Like she says, they try their best, but they're just not up to the task.  Loved the whipped cream.  Also loved the cookie - although I almost had to feel a little sorry for it.  That cookie totally got violated . . . 

Link to review

I highly suggest buying her videos in order despite how hot she looks in the hooters video. It pays off in the end watching how big she gets. 

Link to review
Whatsup1234

If you know anything about Lauren you know she makes bomb 💣 ass videos! This one is no different! She shows off that sexy belly while constantly eating and drinking throughout the video, no wonder she’s gotten so big! 🐷 The sucking  on and letting out of that gut is a site to see 🤩 Also gotta love the side view, it’ll make you want to grab onto every curve and roll! 😍

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

Plump and pleasing, Lauren elevates eating a cookie to a page out of a Kama Sutra. She releases her compression pants and her enchanting tummy pours onto thighs that could save a stadium's worth of lives. She talks about her gain and growing curves with a sultry voice that would make reading a phone directory sexy. Let this video wash over you. You'll be glad you did.

Link to review
Guest Morgan1

Lauren is funny, engaging, and genuine, and her body is a sight to behold😃 10/10, one of the hottest stuffing clips on this site!

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

🤩

Link to review
Grayking

Wow wow wow. The eating and chatting are very enjoyable, but what really got me was the way Lauren’s belly and hips just spread and spill over her tiny little compression shorts. Her body is perfect and even better when you can see all the ripples and wobbles of her softness. Lush is an understatement!

Link to review