Pizza and Wings Stuffing

$8.99

(1 review)

9 Screenshots

About This File

Hello ! AAAAH It's a special day for me ! It's my first solo stuffing video, i'm so proud 😍😘 

I decided to challenge myself: I want to eat a whole pizza AND chicken wings, all of this junk food just for me. I'm a girl growing, I need all the food I can get, want to see me ? You will love this, do you think I ate all ? How does my belly look here ? Just you, me and a lot of food, all in this video of half and hour, enjoy it my love, and thanks for the support ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

413826639_GIF05-10-202021-29-17.thumb.gif.de6e8218e60fdf33c1c483a9e08ffccb.gif484273299_GIF05-10-202021-29-47.thumb.gif.414286c4f2ed412128eb5740925f9f89.gif

Other Files from carolinas

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Synthesis

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

For her first stuffing clip on Curvage, it's a great quality video filmed in full high definition with good lighting in the shot. She's speaking in el lenguaje español, but for anyone who isn't fluent you've got English subtitles that are provided to add context which is always a bonus for anyone who loves to hear people speaking in their first language. As for the content of the video, you've got the bonny Carolina (beautiful name by the way) giving a full pizza and a bunch of wings a really good attempt. She's certainly motivated by the thought of being curvier and I'm here for it as I know everybody else will be too. Towards the end of the clip she poses in front of the camera showing different angles of her captivating curves, it's certainly worth the price and it also goes towards her journey here on Curvage 😊

Link to review