6 Screenshots

About This File

It's been a month since I started school, and the weight gain is already showing. I have stopped exercising altogether, and I have the belly to prove it. I really just can't help myself anymore; the softness is intoxicating. I update you on my life at school and my gain (while playing with my jiggle in every which ways obviously), eat some yummy treats, and finally weigh in. I honestly didn't realize I had gained as much as I did, hehe oops... 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

joeforbid

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

this is so amazing! Truly missed sofia’s activity so this was not only good to have after awhile but it was also truly beyond sexy!

Link to review
Kviewer247

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I'm pretty much addicted to your videos at this point... Squeezing that big fat  belly into those jeans is so hot, and seeing you stuff your face with donuts and chocolate in the kitchen is amazing. Thanks for another great video 

Link to review
freeak

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

She will become so big if she continues like this. Also she moves so innocently girly. I love to watch her journey!

Link to review
Guest Lorenzovm

This girl is gonna be a curvage star. Excellent video and def worth it. What a babe!

Link to review
Ontos0811

Sofia is back with her first video since school and boy is she back in a big way. There's no hiding it anymore, that is a BELLY! As she shows you herself throughout the entire clip it is quite the handful and is very soft, jiggly, provides plenty to grab onto. A must watch for sure.

Link to review