What have you done? | Pig Play GFE

$5

(7 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

F89DECC0-0DBF-4878-A660-1D6A59342D66.thumb.gif.4424046da8272790b611e89ec4db10b1.gif
You've been away from months now. Every once in awhile, you send me some lingerie to show me you care. But this time, you didn't get a video call from me wearing it like usual. So you call me up to ask me to put it on. But... I don't look quite how you remember. You get me to try it on, and discover what a fat hog I've become. You make me degrade myself for you, and in the end you make me promise you something... 😈

The entire video is captioned with that you're saying to me. Just trying something new 🙂 Definitely going to perfect this format over time 😈

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review
boss frond

Insanely hot. 

For anyone hesitating to buy because youre not into degredation type stuff, Im not really either but this clip is fantastic! Buy it, you wont be disappointed!

Response from the author:

It’s sounds like I struck the perfect balance 🙂 thank you!

Link to review
Conjohn92

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I fucking loved this. Probably the best Role Play video you've done and my favorite video of yours. The editing and tone was superb. Seeing you as the shy insecure girlfriend that gets humiliated for gaining weight was hot hot hot🔥🔥🔥. What your virtual boyfriend made you say and do really touched hard on dom and sub material.. super hot. It's pretty clear you get the whole humiliation aspect of this kink.. which makes we wonder how much of it gets you off ;)

The surprise towards the end was well done too.

Continue to experiment GGG, because this was so good. Seriously would love to see more of this series down the road (based off the promise you made in the video). I'm sure the boyfriend from the scene would have plenty to say to you if you continue to grow. I wonder how much more he could humiliate you for getting fat and what he would make you do for showing him you're nothing more then a big fat greedy piggy.

11/10

Response from the author:

Fuck! You make me so glad I took this chance! And humiliation is a big one for me 😈 

Link to review