7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Cow lingerie. Intimacy chat. Fat belly. Udders. Instructions for Satisfaction.  ~11.5 minutes

Your favorite, not-so-little, Curvage Cow Casey is feeling unbelievably sexy. She's exploding, truly bursting out of her little cow lingerie. Casey never imagined reaching cow-status as a feedee. She never imagined getting THIS big. But you did this to her. You kept enabling her and feeding her and now she's too big to ever turn back. Casey loves it. Food and you. Food and you. Food and you. That's her life now, it's her every waking thought. Casey's full and starts to explore her size. She gets down on all fours so her udders can hang and that gut can sway heavily between her thighs. Her lingerie truly can't contain her. Casey looks bigger than ever. She's imagining you and her together. Casey is begging for you to feed her and enjoy her and turn her into the biggest cow there ever was....

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest User92

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

More of that cow please!

Link to review
Guest StirCrazy94545

Don't miss this cow begging for constant breeding until you keel over from exhaustion leaving her demanding even more!

Link to review
Guest Ovenfiller

10/10 best Hucow for feeding and fucking. Would love to taste your sweet milk.

Link to review
nuutox

Great video! The dirty talk is fantastic, the outfit Casey has on is even better, I can’t wait to see more of this fat cow! Don’t miss out on an excellent video

Link to review
Guest Ljj

From swine to bovine, this farm animal needs to bed fed. Casey turns in her hog hat and throws on the cow skin nipple covers(that struggle the whole time) and tell a you what a fat cow you’ve made her. She tells and shows you how she wants to get fucked. Ugh this is a 10 out of 10 for sure

Link to review
jackal27

Wow Casey makes for incredibly sexy cow! I hope she does more like this in the future for several reasons. First off, Casey’s growth rate is so impressive so soon enough she really will be cow size. I bet a year from now Casey is at least double her current size and doing combo clips with aspiring chubby models that wish they were as big and sexy as her. 
Now back to why this clip is so great. On top her visibly improved girth, Casey moans and brags about how her appetite is out of control. That she can’t do anything but laze about and constantly stuff her face. And not just loads of food, her sexual appetite  Grows as much as her fat curves and rolls. Once she leads into her sexual lust increasing with her size, we basically have an amazing Instructions for Satisfaction video that is absolutely irresistible in my opinion. I’m pretty sure I’m locked into buying every future clip by Casey because her content themes seem remain solid and she’s obviously only going to get bigger, fatter and sexier as times goes. If you don’t believe me, just watch this clip and you’ll see. 😉😍🔥

Link to review
ZAIZEK

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

those huge udders covered by minimalistic choice of fabric is just so hot and all her dirty talk and letting that obese gut hang is just making me cuming in 3-4 minutes... Itäs impossible to watch 11 minutes straight... 100/100! watch it!! you won't e disapointed

Link to review
pgtip00

This big fat horny cow needs a bull - pronto!  Casey has become the horniest feedee since she start her second 'ballooning up' phase, and she doesn't mind telling you all about it.  All that extra weight and size she has piled on seems to have a directly proportional relationship to her libido.  In other words, the fatter she gets, the hornier she gets.  Casey gets on all fours and begs to be fucked while showing off that big hanging belly and big fat tits.  The cow lingerie can barely contain this busting out beauty and constantly needs to be adjusted to keep this video within the rules - but you can tell Casey really wants to let it all hang out and let you see everything!  Ahh the tease!  Such a naughty, naughty cow.  😍

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Casey only gets fucking sexier with each clip...her belly is looking at it's biggest yet and she is simply mouth watering! All you wanna do is give her everything she wants and needs as she jiggles and moans and talks! I could literally watch her ALL day! What a Goddess! Keep growing, Casey! 🥵🥰

Link to review
radent

Sexy Hucow: check

Engaging dirty talk: check

Perfect about of jiggliness: check

10/10 would recommend!!!

Link to review