7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Cow lingerie. Intimacy chat. Fat belly. Udders. Instructions for Satisfaction.  ~11.5 minutes

Your favorite, not-so-little, Curvage Cow Casey is feeling unbelievably sexy. She's exploding, truly bursting out of her little cow lingerie. Casey never imagined reaching cow-status as a feedee. She never imagined getting THIS big. But you did this to her. You kept enabling her and feeding her and now she's too big to ever turn back. Casey loves it. Food and you. Food and you. Food and you. That's her life now, it's her every waking thought. Casey's full and starts to explore her size. She gets down on all fours so her udders can hang and that gut can sway heavily between her thighs. Her lingerie truly can't contain her. Casey looks bigger than ever. She's imagining you and her together. Casey is begging for you to feed her and enjoy her and turn her into the biggest cow there ever was....

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest Ovenfiller

Posted

There's better than a nice, horny, Fatty cow that just wants to have wild sex and massive feeding sessions. 10/10 would raise you as a proper Hucow for feeding and fucking 

Guest StirCrazy94545

Posted

Is everyone from the Boston area this voracious? Maybe I should move there!

• Curvage Model

Heheh thank you all! So happy you're loving this clip so far and thank you so much for the sweet reviews. It was such an unexpected clip for me but I was full, horny, and feeling like a ravenous animal who just wanted to be fucked. The carpet I was sitting on was SOAKED after from how wet my pussy got making it ❤️ 

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Heheh thank you all! So happy you're loving this clip so far and thank you so much for the sweet reviews. It was such an unexpected clip for me but I was full, horny, and feeling like a ravenous animal who just wanted to be fucked. The carpet I was sitting on was SOAKED after from how wet my pussy got making it ❤️ 

8:10 mark when you start fingering your belly button and bouncing that gut ugh

• Curvage Model
35 minutes ago, Ljj said:

8:10 mark when you start fingering your belly button and bouncing that gut ugh

Mmmmm i bet your big hard cock loved watching this cow explore her enormous swollen body ;) i love knowing exactly what moment makes you guys cum!

Guest Marshall7

Posted

@Curvage Casey there is NOTHING hotter on this planet than you moaning as you jiggle and bounce your giant hanging gut....that moan makes me cum so hard uuggh 🥵

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.