🚨🚨 SALE🚨🚨SSBBW SECRETARY HUMILIATED AT WORK BY BOSS - FANTASY

$3.49

(4 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

SSBBW SEXY SECRETARY LADY BRADS HAS AN UNPLEASANT PHONE CALL WITH HER BOSS AND CALLS HIM SOME NAMES, SHE DOESN'T REALISE SHE DID NOT PUT THE PHONE DOWN PROPERLY AND HE HEARD EVERY WORD, HER BOSS *MR ROBINSON* THEN MAKES LADY BRADS HUMILIATE HERSELF INFRONT OF HER CO WORKERS WHILST IN THE OFFICE (FANTASY) THEY ALL LAUGH AS MR ROBINSON GIVES HER INSTRUCTIONS ON WHAT TO DO INFRONT OF THEM ALL :) I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STYLE OF VIDEO 

Other Files from SSBBWLadyBrads

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Don't Be embarrased they were rude Stay positive! You Deserve to be happy like any human and like any human with feelings will tell you how much I and they love you? Also would you Ever go overboard with your friendship circle with just 1 guy if he happened to love you?  i have something to ask/request if you are willing once you know for a fact you are around 1,000 can you wear either your new or old leather faux and try them on because i think you still need 3 or 400 more lbs to get there you are so close to your goal!!! and i feel like encouraging you will get you closer  with your sexy 2 or 3x average Sized belly ;) but keep in mind even if your boss and co workers do not love you there is always at least one or more people who always pay for your videos and admires you he is talking to you right now You were beautiful to begin with your round plushness but its grown i will never hate or leave your side until you say so  ❤️ Also just a question for now how close do you think you are to 1,000 Lbs Miss Brads you will be 5 or 6x my weight then :D

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.