3 Screenshots

About This File

Ever wonder what it is like to be in bed with me? 

Well let me take you on that journey ;)

30 very revealing photos 😉

Roll around in the covers with me as I EXPOSE every single roll and caress my curves. 

I let it all out and just naturally let you see what it's like to be laying next to me. 

My breast are so full that they are almost busting out of my bra, along with my ass being so large that my thong can barely hold it in. 

Review this album and I'll have a very sweet treat awaiting for you 😘😘😘

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest StirCrazy94545

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Very nice, but I have one question. If she's my girlfriend, how is that lingerie set staying on that long?

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

@LaurenLush achieves the perfect synthesis of seduction and class in this glamorously sexy shoot!!!  Allow yourself to get lost in the pure artistry of the photography, the stunning beauty of the subject, and the enchanting allurement of the intimate setting!!  Lauren is always too gorgeous for mere words to adequately express, and this set allows you to see her at some of her loveliest moments!!  ❤️❤️❤️

Response from the author:

Awe thank you!!!!❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

This series is a photo essay that takes you to a dreamy world where an otherworldly curvy goddess descends to the mortal world to grace you with her beauty. She caresses her plush body while gazing at you with a beauty and longing that will bring you to your knees. Effortless seduction in still image form. 

Link to review

I think we can all agree that we all want to get this opportunity to watch Lauren show off her dangerous curves and her mine😍 she’s damn right about her boobs ready to burst from the bra and her booty just can’t be contained in that thong! Her belly is looking pudgy and squishy too! 10/10

Link to review
psvy03

Absolutely gorgeous as always! If a beauty like that was in my bed I'd never be able to get anything done, wonderful set!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Lauren grows more beautiful again and again. She is so elegant and classy and you get to experience her up close in these intimates. So glad she came back! 🥰

Link to review
Guest Frenchcookie

There is a bed in those pictures?

Honestly that was a very sweet, intimate and sexy folder. Fat is not even a word to describe Lauren, she's beyond that. I can't even tell if the fat makes her look good or if she makes the fat looks good, probably works both way.

Link to review