Cake After Sushi Contest

$3

(2 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

💫SPECIAL OFFER!!💫 

Sadly this are my last days being a feedee, so I decided to Run a Super Sale, all my videos where I am alone will be only $2.99

Hi ! After the sushi contest I had with Rubi and @carolinas, I really wanted dessert, something sweet with a lot of sugar and calories to fill my fat belly, so I went to the kitchen and found a chocolate cake and a chocolate bar ! I was so surprised and excited ❤️ I can't resist chocolate, but I was so full I took a glass of water to help me with the food. 2 stuffings in a day, this is heaven for me 🥰

Please enjoy it, I ended so stuffed in the end I felt I was gonna burst. My belly is bigger everyday, i'm sure you will notice my gained weight in this video ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

Screenshot_11.thumb.jpg.91c2e3e7698639ad3b5886a63c02a5be.jpg Screenshot_8.thumb.jpg.7c7b39f4cec8ac928922a3f0cb75102b.jpg Screenshot_1.thumb.jpg.c8ad68869b89a34d68c074b9edb3dde7.jpg

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Andy SNk

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

@Venuslatina me encanta ver tu cara de felicidad al comer y disfrutar de tus alimentos, cada día que pasa vas haciendo más panza y es Muy sexy ver cómo estas engordado

Link to review
buck_sumo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Venus smashes through a big slice of cake after having already finished one big stuffing for the day.

Her appetite is definitely growing along with her belly.

Great video that shows how much of a piggy Venus is becoming.

Link to review