4 Screenshots

About This File

Β  Β  Β  πŸ’₯Β  HI u guysss ! How are uuu ! I'm so exited about this new video it has it all. Mee beeing sexy im all waysss, drinking my fav chocolate shake and BREAKING more clothes in this ome my jeanss so tight! They are too small for me and all my fat. Guess if I keep breaking clothes I will probably need new ones πŸ˜‚πŸ·Β 

look hoy my boody jigggle i make sexy moves so u can see that even better, all my tummy looks like jelly.. hope u like jelly btw πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Β 

sooo hope u all enjoy this beautiful clip I made for you. Amd remember you can always dm me for suggestions or whateverΒ πŸŒΈπŸ’•Β 

love you all

Candy Candelaria.Β 

Β 

Other Files from CandyCandelaria

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Guest StirCrazy94545

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Those slacks didn't stand a chance. The strip tease after isn't to be missed. Very hot.

Link to review
Rasmus5

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Candy is so hot here. Her belly sticks out and she looks fat af, with a satisfied and lazy look on her face while finishing off her shake. ❀️ What a glorious clip.

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Incredible! Candy's big ass and thick thighs tear apart her jeans like giftwrap. She sucks down her chocolate shake inΒ  5secs, only stopping to breath in deep after forgetting to catch her breath. You are looking so hot with your huge butt and gut in that tiny thong.Β πŸ₯΅

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘

Link to review