Quick belly update!

$3.33

(10 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Hey guys! Sorry I haven’t updated in awhile, I’ve been dealing with being sick 😕 

But check out my recent gain in some painfully tight shorts 🥰 Tell me if they look snugger! 

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

THE_HAZZLER123

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow can visibly see the extra pounds since last video, sooooooo sexy 😍😍😍

Link to review
Grayking

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Honestly amazing. The way she looks in those shorts and that bra is incredible. You can tell she’s gotten fatter, and she gives some fun commentary, but her love handles steal the show. Would have loved loved for kelli to have show the back view in those shorts because I’m certain it would have been delightfully ridiculous, however, that doesn’t take away the five star rating for this quality and inexpensive clip. It’s really good. 

Link to review
Guest excaliburger

Wow those short look super tight 😍 I'd love to see another try on video of you squeezing into them again.

Link to review
missinlinc1

You Look Incredible in this Video. Im loving the bigger belly and Stretchmarks 🥰 I cant wait to see how much bigger you get 🥰

Link to review
marlow

OMG she got so soft. Her stretchmarks on her hips and love handles are divine. Well worth the $.

Girl, hope you're feeling better! Please keep eating and getting thicker. XOX

Link to review

I love to see you in these shorts, can you do a 2021 video and also i like how you had the mirror behind you in these same shorts you made the best dam video on the internet.

Link to review
markkuu

Okay, no way is that JUST 9lbs. You look so much noticeably fatter than in your last vids, I'm genuinely amazed. Can't wait until your next vid

Link to review
Vincent

Short and sweet vid with Kelli looking as soft as ever.. what's there not to love about it? Keep doing your thing Kelli, you're looking fine asf 😍

Link to review

Quintessential Feedee Sweetness. Face and body to kill . So jiggly, so curvy, muffin top - potbelly crossover. Waiting for the longer belly update.....

Link to review