Stretch My Gut | POV Funnel

$6.99

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Feeder POV • Funnel Feed • Chug • Burping • Belly Play • Oil Play • Bloating • Fat Chat ~ 13 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

My feeder wants to increase my capacity so he setup a funnel behind the couch to keep my belly as tight as possible 🥵

After finishing a big lunch I know it's time to stretch my gut out even more as he comes in with a half gallon of sweet tea...

He pours the liquid sugar into my funnel and puts the tube to my mouth, I'm already full but I know I need to keep stretching my belly to be able to eat more and more...

I finish the entire half gallon of sweet tea, stretching my belly as he rubs me down with oil 🤤

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest brcyllr

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Every video you make is just so great, Mochii!! 😍  I love the opening scene with 2 empty pizza boxes saying you just finished lunch!  I love to hear you swallowing steadily, mechanically, just filling your already stuffed belly with all that liquid!  At one point you complain your stomach feels tight, but your feeder just shoves the tube back in your mouth and opens the valve himself!  He really wants to make you bigger, and I can tell he takes pride in his accomplishment, the way he lovingly rubs lotion all over your stretched out gut!  And when you stand up... wow, I can see how full you really are!  Eating and then drinking to the point of pain is the indication that your stomach internal muscles are tearing slightly and you will be able to eat more and more.  Now that you have the funnel, you can also use it to sip milkshakes constantly throughout the day to get even more fat into your diet!  I love how round you are getting :)

Link to review
Guest Porky Princess

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Omg! 😍 I cannot believe how round and gorgeous Mochii has become. Absolutely unbelievable. This has to be one of her best clips so far. You can really see how tight and stretched her belly is. The belly rubs are amazing 🤤💦 fabulous clip girl 💗

Link to review
Aksel P

High quality audio makes this an absolute must own!

The perfect set up tbh :P

Great acting and camera work as usual from the best team/couple!

Link to review