8 Screenshots

About This File

Me showing you the flabby belly no one else even knows is there!  I show how I look in my everyday clothes and then strip down to my bra and panties and jiggle and play with my belly for you! Lots of talking and belly play! 

Other Files from NocturnalDevotion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ursamajor

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This isn't a concept I thought would be so hot... yet DAMN

It's sort of hot to think of this 'alien invasion' sort of concept, but with secret fatties haha Like, who among us is secretly a little chubby piggy? :P

A really fun and hot video!

Response from the author:

Lol! Thank you so much!!! I never thought of it that way but I love that analogy!!!

Link to review
Guest archstanton

Such a hidden gem (and I'm not just talking about the gut that spills out of her clothing halfway into the video)! 
NoGutNoGlory has a lot of great videos, but this one sticks out (no pun intended). 
If you've ever wanted a behind-the-scenes look at what's hiding behind the loose clothing of a seemingly-fit, super attractive woman, this is the video to watch!
Loved every second of it! 

Link to review
Guest Mmodine

You just look beautiful in this vid. The dress really compliments your full sleeves. The lower belly looks so soft, it’s like all the hard fat has just melted into buttery softness. Cellulite lovers will love that you wiggle your ass and thighs, and there’s a moment where the light catches and highlights one of your sexy tigress stripes.  

Link to review
lc72902

She looks so hot in her dress but when she takes it off and you see she's hiding her potbelly it's the hottest thing ever! And seeing her fat thighs hiding under that dress is unreal!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!!! Yes, don’t forget the thiiighs!!!

Link to review