4 Screenshots

About This File

Join Winnie for her favorite day: today! Watch her wake up and sing a song while she does her morning stretches. Once her exercise for the day is done she decides it's time for breakfast. Oh, bother! She just can't seem to find any of that sweet, delicious honey. Finally, she finds what she's looking for and turns in to a sticky mess by the end of the honey jar. Her tummy is still rumbly though, so she decides to see if her friend has any honey for her, but when she tries to climb through the rabbit hole, she gets stuck! Who will help Winnie out, and more importantly, who will bring her more honey?

20200926_234401.gif

0001-10845994659_20201006_183817_0000.png

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This was really hot! I’ve had a Winnie the Pooh fetish ever since I was a kid. I get especially turned on by the little black rain cloud scene. When he has the bees in his mouth and he spits them out all silly like a gun makes me so horny for some reason! If you could do a little black rain cloud video that would make my day!! 

Link to review
Guest Scribester

I've always theorized that seeing Winnie the Pooh as a child is what led me to feederism and Kat has certainly proved me right! I'd gladly buy 10 more of these Winnie roleplays so Kat if you're reading this: more please!

Response from the author:

Winnie has so many more adventures, don't you worry! 😘

Link to review
Wolfie6644

Do you want your childhood memories totally corrupted by a seductive Curvage sexpot? Look no further, then! Kat's got you covered!

Next time you watch Winnie the Pooh with a younger member of the family, you too can look away and blush a bright crimson, as you remember how that chubby vixen looked like in her PoohBear getup, the first time the thought ran through your head: "I would **** that bear, I would **** her right in her hunnypot, OMFG..."

LoL. Not usually into this Disney stuff, but when she looks THIS Good ya'll, yeah, it's totally worth buying to see those sweet sweet bear buns and that adorable heart meltin' face ... even though you'll have to live the rest of your life knowing you whacked your hundred acre woods (OK, would you believe it's a 50 acre wood?) to Winnie the ******* Pooh.

Like who did? This guy, right here. I'll fight all o' yous! It was worth it-- totally worth it, I own that ****, I own it!!!

"even though you'll have to live the rest of your life knowing you whacked your hundred acre woods (OK, would you believe it's a 50 acre wood?) to Winnie the ******* Pooh."

If I'm ever having a bad day, I'm going to come read this review just for this line alone. 😂😂😂

BEST REVIEW EVER

Link to review
Guest savethebees

Kitkatfeedee does an amazing job with this Winnie the Pooh roleplay video! The close up shots of her belly to start off the video are delightful, but my favorite part of this video was recreating the feedism and stuckage themes in Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree. I really enjoyed her singing the Up Down Touch the Ground song while dancing. It was super hot and seductive lol. Then, the rumbly in her tumbly easily leads to the best part of the video, watching her eat hunny until only the sticky parts are left and covered over her face. The icing on the cake is seeing her stuck in rabbit's hole after being such a hefty, hefty Pooh that was excited and desperate for hunny!

Would love to see a follow up video someday where you sing the rest of the songs from Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree with more belly playing and hunny eating! For now, this is a 10/10 video that was so worth the wait  🍯🐝

Thank you so so much! This is probably my favorite cosplay to date, and I'm so happy you enjoy it as much as I do! ❤️ Winnie will be a reoccurring character like most of my cosplays so definitely expect more! 🥰

Link to review