Get To Know Feedee Freya *Retirement Sale*

$3.99

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In this super casual clip I show you my super cute new bikini that showcases all my curves in the most perfect way imaginable. It's tiny, tight, and tie-dyed! I spend the next portion of the clip sharing a bit more about myself, some feederism related stuff, some casual convo. I tell you about my favorite foods, music, feedee memories, feeder moments, and much more. This clip is perfect to casually watch, and is perfect to keep you company! 
Clip features: fat chat, get to know me, bikini

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

If you wish to know more than just the model industry then this video can help answer some general interest questions about Freya. I would say about 15 minutes into the video is when she focuses more on the plus size questions. 

One thing I did like was how she did her fingernails. It was something I never really paid attention to before watching this Q&A video but now when I look up future content I may look into that more. 

I liked how Freya looks in this video with make-up and body shape to make herself look attractive. 

The general information questions she responds with told me she does not share too many similar interests as me. Once Freya said she was into low thinking reality tv shows, conspiracy theory and crime genre shows, reading fiction and sociology. 

I am more into higher end shows like Mandalorian, 1960’s, 1980’s shows like Andy Griffith Show, Happy Days, MacGyver, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Star Trek shows, Castle, Suits, Lie to Me*, Master Chef, Guys Grocery Games, White Collar, The Rookie. 

It was interesting hearing how Freya got into the model industry but was not really into it at first so started slowly and gradually got into it.

I found it interesting how Freya started casually and only in last year or 2 started to get more active as a plus size model. 

The music Freya calls out I am not familiar with because I listen to Soundtrack scores so the names provided I had never heard of before.

I had never heard of the term bimbofication prior to listening to this video. When Freya said bimbofication I was like what? What did she just say? I had no clue what she even said until I looked it up. The urban dictionary says that It is “The process of transforming into an airhead slut, perfectly happy to be used and degraded.” “A sexual fetish.”

“The process of a typically nice modest girl that turns into an air head bimbo who typically acts skimpy and shows off a large amount of cleavage for attention. 

I found that this type of video would be good general information video that could be useful for YouTube or listening to a podcast. This is an informative video. 

Link to review