3 Screenshots

About This File

Yummy!

Stocking up the calories by eating Tiramisu and trying on an outfit that is too tight! 

I love struggling to get clothes on!

I answer a few questions about myself and let myself all hang out!.

😘❤️😘❤️😘

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AllContrast

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Damn you ate that fast! Looking forward to see you blow right past that size! Also tiramisu is easily one of my favorite desserts but my favorite food would have to be anything italian 

Link to review
CaptainCool

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Tight clothes and deserts always go well together! Great vid😉

Link to review
Grayking

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

She’s done it again! Laurenlush has delivered another great clip, making lush almost seem like an understatement. I think I’m as addicted to her as she clearly is to baked goods. You can tell from how she eats that’s she’s a true fat girl and I’m down for the ride. 😎 

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

This is an outstanding and adorable little clip by @LaurenLush that I couldn't be happier to see released out of the vault and back into the wild where it belongs!!

Lauren begins by telling you she's going to answer some questions about herself while snacking on some tiramisu.  But what actually happens is that for some time she's so distracted by her decadent devouring of the delicious dessert with her cute, chubby gut hanging out of her unzipped shorts that she forgets to answer the questions!  When she does remember and begins talking about herself, you'll blink and miss how astonishingly fast she inhales the last of the cake!!

Definitely a Lauren Lush classic!!  Everything that makes her such a fantastic model is right here, folks.

Response from the author:

I love that you appreciate my older work too ❤️❤️❤️

Link to review

Gotta love her sense of humor!! Top of the line!! Damn there is so much belly there!! Its insane more than handfuls!! She can put some tiramsiu away!!

Link to review
Whatsup1234

That belly hang is for real y’all lol 😍😍 No doubt it was a fat girl summer for Lauren! Being her goofy and sexy self, she shows off all her soft rolls 🔥 while making love to tiramisu 🐷 lol! She’ll make you want to grab hold of that belly hang 😍 Also gotta love her cute southern accent attempt 😂

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

An Italian goddess of sensuality jiggles and shakes while enjoying a delicious dessert and showing how she's grown. What's not to love? Funny, flirty, and effortlessly sexy, Lauren enchants and delights.

Link to review

Absolutely astonishing gain by Lauren!!! Love seeing her personality shine through, all while struggling into clothes that used to fit😉 she just keeps getting bigger!!! Keep up the support so she can grow more❤️

Link to review
Dametime

amazing clip.  Lauren's big bubbly personality shines through; she's also got a stunningly beautiful face and is just So. Much. Size.  10/10

Link to review
walts86

Lauren's wearing a great outfit while eating one of my favourite desserts. What could be better? Oh, and she's is super pretty, bonus!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

First off, Lauren, don't ever shut up and just be that wonderful person you are! Yes, you can totally pull those colors off with your personality haha....and if I saw you walking down the street, all I could say would be, "DAMN!" XD 

Come see Lauren eat while she plops her big belly out in too tight of top and shorts....boy can she eat! Also she answers some interesting questions about herself. :) Lauren, we will get ya to 300! 

Link to review