5 Screenshots

About This File

It's finally Kat's favorite month! To kick it off she tries on almost every single costume she owns, even ones from high school! Several fairy tale princesses, Jessica Rabbit, Poison Ivy, and so much more. Kat nearly gets stuck in several of these tiny outfits, who knows what they'll look like on her next year.

20201001_170508.gif

0001-10845994659_20201006_183817_0000.png

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Meepher

Pretty good, cuts out all the best part of try-ons though

Response from the author:

Curvage doesn't allow nudity. Not really fair to dock me points because I can't upload it here.

Link to review
curvyfan

Every month, and every video, Kitkat just looks more sexy and beautiful. This video is just the latest must buy video. Happy Halloween Season to you Kitkat and thanks for making these videos. And love that red hair. Looks great on you 😀

PS- hope you have the time to include a spooky Halloween look. A food zombie doing a messy stuffing and bursting out of her clothes? A food addicted vampire or witch? 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! ❤️ 

My Halloween video will be my spooky special! So much thought and props going into it 😁 no more hints than that though!

Link to review