More To Love | Sex Fat Chat

$6.99

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Fat Chat • Sex Chat • Belly Play • Fupa Play • Ass Bouncing • Back Fat • Eating ~ 10 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Many of you have asked me about how my sex life has changed since gaining over 100 pounds so I go over every little juicy detail in this video!

I'm just so out of shape now and that has both added new challenges to sex and also opened up all new kinks and pleasures...

I talk about all my new turn ons, favorite positions and more as I show off every aspect of my round over fed body..

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest brcyllr

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Awesome video, Mochii!!  I love hearing your candid comments about how your intimacy has changed since getting so fat!  You back rolls are incredibly deep!  There are so  many rolls for your BF to hang onto now!  I noticed that the stretch marks on the sides of your belly have been slowing creeping up over the past month, and I expect that soon they will actually meet in your upper belly (which is the last stretchmark-free area on your gut!).  Then your round globular stomach will be completely covered with tiger stripes, a testament to your unbridled gluttony :)

Link to review