6 Screenshots

About This File

LaurenLush is back at it! 

❤️⚠️💥⚠️💥⚠️❤️

Watch as I try to stuff my fat rolls into clothes that fit me PERFECTLY about 6 months ago! 

MY ROLLS ARE EXPLODING! 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You get to see A LOT of skin and A LOT of sweat as I have to jump up and down and stretch to get these outfits on!!! Also I'm super silly and fun and always make it a good time ❤️

I try on:

1 DRESS

1 WORKOUT OUTFIT

1 PAIR OF SHORTS

& of course if you give me a review and message me I will send you a sweet treat in return! 😘

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest terranceandphillip

Lauren's first "outgrown clothes try-on" vid is for sure a much-needed installment for anyone chronicling her incomparably beautiful and illustrious career!!  Her appearance in this clip is indescribably gorgeous from beginning to end, and her goofy and fun energy permeates the entire clip, which only intensifies the already off-the-charts cuteness factor!!!

For me the highlight was definitely the dress!  The style is beautiful and super classy, and Lauren is absolutely lovely in it!!  Yes, it may be a little tight, but let's be real - the way a tight dress flows around Lauren's luscious frame, hugging every contour of her astonishingly curvaceous figure is exactly why she always succeeds in making them look so spectacular!!! ❤️❤️❤️

I've said it before and I'll probably say it again:  I couldn't be more thankful to the curvage mods and @LaurenLush for making these old clips available again!!  For someone like me who has been following Lauren consistently for over year now to almost literally be able to go back in time with these clips is a magnificently rewarding experience.  Like seriously, watching this video, now almost two years old, was like digging up a buried treasure!!  An exceptionally pretty buried treasure!!!

Response from the author:

I’m so glad they brought them back too!

it’s been such a treat to see how far I’ve gone along! 

Link to review
Softlover

Wow, love the before photos/dates added—it really is astonishing how much you’ve grown your beautiful body over such a short amount of time 😧. Workout outfit is my favourite, although the pink dress really hugs your big belly perfectly now. Also, you’re straight comedy sometimes and legit have me laughing with some of your lines!

Link to review
Whatsup1234

Lauren’s always been beautiful but it’s crazy how massive she’s become too 😍 The before and after is crazy! Dresses are becoming shirts as we speak lol! Her bubbly personality really shows off here too! The combination of sexiness and goofiness is just insane! 😂😍😂😍 Nobody is more entertaining trying on clothes than Lush! 👏👏👏 

You are so good at these reviews! Like hot damn! How did I get so lucky?!?!

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

Lauren can take something as simple as a love handle gently peeking out from under a T-shirt make it rival the sexiness of any red carpet evening gown, and that's before she even starts the try-on. By the time she squeezes into the pink dress, you realize you're in for a ride. Her sparkly commentary and playful bounces and shimmies complement her dreamy curves. By the time she's spilling out of her Daisy Dukes you realize you've had an experience like none other. Funny, flirty, and undeniably sexy. This lovable chub a big girl lover's dream.

Link to review
boss8

Holy shit!!! You're absolutely stunning!! This video was awesome seeing you jiggle and strain to fit into your old clothes was so hot! You have a very bubbly personality and a beautiful smile. I can't wait to get more of your videos! 10/10 must buy!

Link to review
maf

Nice to see some evidence of the ‘hard work’ that has gone in to the transformation ;) also nice before pictures, it would have been even better if they were included in the video(s) but hey, they were posted! So one can still see the magnificent change. Loved the talk as well, you’re cute!! 👍🏼 

Keep up the good work 😁

Link to review
joeforbid

i absolutely love her little pep talks she gives herself when trying the stuff on because she just knows they’re not going to fit her incredibly sexy body, great video and well worth the price!

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

Lauren really makes this clip a pleasure to watch. I'm not crazy about this genre of video but hot damn that was sexy. Lauren is smoking! Let's get to 300🤩

Link to review
bunker52

Woooo weee Lauren is hot! Also the video quality and lighting is great, so you really get to enjoy her sexy body and pretty face! Can't wait for future videos!

Link to review
mcc1377

Incredible watching Lauren squeeze herself into clothes that fit a few short months ago, can't wait to see how they look in another 6 months

Link to review
Bemyfeedee

· Edited by The Baker

2 clips at the price of half a clip. 

Miss Lush's work out clothes have been getting rather tight these days, one may even think she isn't using them that often anymore. 

I wish I would work at the bakery next doors that she keeps taking about, you see she comes there often. Perhaps I'd talk some sense to her.. The bakery do have treats that at least look light diet food. She could drop the donuts every once in a while a have a carrot shaped piece of chocolate instead. 

The clip make me wonder if miss Lush haven't passed 300 yet although she states that she haven't. 

Link to review
Jt2412

Lauren and tight clothes, match made in heaven.... although she may disagree given the struggle to put them on 😉 My only suggestion, show off that big booty more 🍑

Link to review
Grayking

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So soft. So fat. So beautiful. One of my favorite videos I’ve purchased. Her clothes are so small and they’re only half a year old. This is a great video and her bubbly personality and naturalness really help make this video special. 👍

Link to review
CaptainCool

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

The before pictures were a nice touch to give comparison! Thanks for adding them!

Thank you! They definitely don't fit like they used to! 

Can't wait to see how they fit in the next few months!!!! 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

All I can say is Lauren keeps upping her game! Her perky personality always shines through which is one of the many things I love about her and her clips! Watch as she tries on clothes which may be a LITTLE tight....you can be the judge...lol but clearly Lauren has been enjoying her newly added lush. Her smile can light up a room as well! ;) Keep it up, Girl!!

This review literally made my entire life! 

Link to review