3 Screenshots

About This File

Β  Β  Β  πŸ’₯Β  Β β™‘ C a n d y C a n d e l a r i a β™‘ πŸ’₯

I was feeling so uncomfortableΒ Β with my uniform lately and I turn on the camera just to see what happened if I started moving or going up and down... and what you are going to see is what happened. This is the first time for me.. I brooooke my work uniform. I still cant belive it but well... I think is the result of a lot of Mc Donalds and I don't want to stop. IΒ  enjoyed this video every second of it. I'm getting so big. Instead of feeling guilty haha i ate a delicious salty caramel chocolate 🐷πŸ”₯

feeed meΒ  and I will get so huge.Β 

yours, Candelaria.Β 

Β 

Other Files from CandyCandelaria

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Guest DisobedientAvocado

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Incredible video! @CandyCandelaria looks absolutely adorable as always, only now you can really tell how much bigger she's gotten lately. The look on her face when her pants finally rip just shows you how much she's turned on by her growing body, and that view of her belly towards the end is just 😍 I can't wait until the next video is released!

Β 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review
Jay Rock

Great vid! The split happens almost immediately, and you can see the surprise on her face, followed by flushed pride as she shows off all her fat and has some chocolate, already trying to destroy her next work pants. :DΒ 

Link to review
Guest StirCrazy94545

So after letting out the pants and tying off the shirt, you went to work in your newly altered scrubs? How did your coworkers react?

Link to review