8 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Girl on girl belly play. Belly kisses. Belly licking. Belly jiggles. Feedee talk.  ~9 minutes

After a few hours of chatting and stuffing, Casey and Luscious just can’t seem to keep their hands off of each other. Their bellies are so big and full. They’re horny. They can’t help but play with each other’s big bellies. Luscious is so big, Casey rolls her fat ass over and bends over Luscious’s enormous belly. She can’t help but start to kiss it, lick it, and finger her deep belly button. Luscious is mesmerized by how good it feels. The two feeds are just entirely turned on by each other. Casey’s so motivated to grow to be as big as her friend. She bites her lip and moans gently at the thought of it. They talk about how full Casey's belly feels. They share their favorite things to have done to their belly. They know how badly they wish you were there. They wish you were too - to spoil them, feed them, and enable their out of control desires.. 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Casey, you are simply ADORABLE! 😍

THANK YOU BABE ❤️ 

1 hour ago, jackal27 said:

These two magnificent feedees together is truly overwhelming in the best way. 😍

Hehe thanks love. So happy that you enjoyed this. Sounds like you enjoyed it as much as we enjoyed making it. SO much fat wet pussy

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.