5 Screenshots

About This File

Ms MacNCheese has been hard at work trying to achieve her weight gain goals. To start this clip, she briefly recaps how much she's weighed in her recent past. She then steps on the scale again and is shocked at the results - NEW HIGH SCORE!  Yay!!  In conclusion, she then twirls around a bit, giving you some never before seen close ups of her growing figure.  Enjoy!

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Tastic1

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Congratulations!!

You have worked very hard to be this soft :) 

Ms Mac weighs herself and shows us how her body has changed.

We get some marvellous shots of her well fed figure from a variety of angles.

#tonsoffun

#teambooty

Response from the author:

Thank you! But you know what they say, if you love what you do, you never work a day in your life! Glad you enjoyed the view. ❤️ Thanks you for supporting me this whole time!

Link to review
xxxdmcxxx

Love seeing the progress the beautiful Ms MacNCheese has made since her last weigh in video! Some great angles showing off the growth of her booty, belly and the girls. I have a feeling that she may get a new high score in the coming months, but we'll all have to weight and see.

You're so punny!!!! Thank you so much, I'm glad you enjoyed it! ❤️ 

Link to review
AllContrast

Couldnt buy this fast enough! You look absolutely huge! I look forward to what's in store for the future! Keep on keeping on ms mac! 

Thank you for your prompt attention to this very pressing matter!! Lol But for real though, thank you for all your support, you've been with me since the start! ❤️ 

Link to review
Manman91

Though this video was to the point, the angles. Like wow, I have never seen you look this massive, I can’t wait to see how wide you get! #teambelly

I've kept you in suspense long enough!! Although it did take me FOREVER to get there, I was 299 for WEEEEKKKSSS. My body fought me like hell on this one.. I have never seen me look this massive either! Lol, that makes 2 of us. Thank you for your purchase and review! ❤️ 

Link to review
BobC

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Simply stunning. Just comparing her to her size here to her other videos is a turn on more than anything ever. She's a growing girl.  Im addicted to her breasts and seeing them swell and her belly inflate up. Her sheer surprise when she got off the scale could melt any man. She's a treasure. I cant get enough! 

To think I got even bigger after this! The girls definitely started to get fuller much to my surprise as well. My collarbones started disappearing! I'm so glad you're enjoying my videos! I greatly appreciate your purchases and feedback, thank you! Xo ❤️ Xo 

Link to review
montyisfat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So stunning!

Thank you so much!! For the compliment, purchase and review! ❤️ 

Link to review