Pushing My Limits | 80 McNugget Challenge (Vomit Warning)

$6.99

(23 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Comparison Shots • Extreme Stuffing • Eating Challenge • Vomit • Bloated Belly • Messy Eating • Slob • Fat Struggles • Belly Play • Stomach Ache ~ 35 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

When I first started gaining, I attempted to eat 80 McNuggets and failed...

Now 6 months later I attempt the challenge again with a much bigger appetite and MUCH bigger gut!

Watch as I plow my way through 80 McDonalds chicken nuggets, consuming enough salt for 4 DAYS and enough fat for 5 DAYS!

I push myself to the limit, cramming greasy nugget after nugget down my throat and into my protesting belly...

By the time I finish I feel sick from literally 5 days worth of grease, fat and salt just sitting in my aching stomach...

Yup, I finally ate so much food that I just couldn't hold it down 🥵

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Note: Vomit Warning: this is now the FULL VIDEO with the scene of me getting sick at the end (starting at 33:07) There's also a warning in the video if you are not into that but for those of you that are...ENJOY 😉

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Sean1991

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Love this challenge I love how fat you are getting i can't wait to see you over 400lbs 

Link to review
@Gluttony

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great video!  This is greed/gluttony at its finest!  Seeing a beautiful woman eat until she pukes is really incredible and not to be missed!

Link to review
Kingdede

Amazing vid can't wait to see you get bigger and bigger

Link to review
gizmo1451

omg this is amazing. so impressive how she demolishes these nuggets. and oh wow I love what she's wearing.  good burps in here too and amazing belly hang when on all fours. loved the 6 month comparison at the end what a gain in such a short time. can't wait for the next 6 months.  

Link to review
jamals

Incredible, it's amazing to see how the process went from eager to regretful, wow that was amazing.

Link to review
makaveli2510

Just another fantastic video from a fantastic creator!

Link to review
jpcnnn2342

Such a sexy video! you really have become such a fat piggy;))

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

Wow, what a great video!!  Seeing you at the beginning of the video in that tight yellow shirt, I was blown away with just how BIG you're getting!  Your upper arm is huge, your face is so chubby, and your gut is of course enormous!  At 7:00 I love how you sit with your legs spread apart to make room for your round belly, and I can picture just how much farther your belly will protrude when you have gained another 100 pounds!  I love your determination when you say that your stomach is getting so full and tight, you need to pick up the pace and eat even faster to cram it all down into your gut!  I love your deep throaty juicy sounding burps at the end, you really pushed your limits... but that is how you will continue to grow and GROW :)

Link to review
Guest Chunksagon

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Six months sure does change an already chubby physique when the increased appetite of a greedy pig is churned in, along with extra helpings of stretch-marks. This has got be your most gluttonous delving yet. It doesn't a single box of nuggets to the seams of your dress confine against such a beach-ball of a gut. The first half looked to be at your most comfort, along with ripples being seen underneath the dress with the slightest shift. The latter half was quite the spectacle, having to tell yourself "fuck it, I'll force the rest in." Even your eyes gave in to the call of corpulent pleasure and just let the rest of the nuggets roll in without a hint of pause. 80 nuggets now, then the next time it could be a 100 nuggets after a side of bacon chili cheese fries. I must say, the amount of time you spent gorging the months away have really paid off. Especially if your shallowed breathing toward the end is anything to go by. Another ten nuggets could've caused your stretch-marks to match the shade of red velvet.

Link to review
Monty Hall

0 of 6 members found this review helpful 0 / 6 members

Good effort...but waiting for take #3 to see if she can do 80 nuggets and keep them down....let those calories work!     Good luck.  

Link to review
topgear007

Mochii is so sexy! Comparison looks stunning, she looks like different person with that amount of additional weight.

Video quality is great and the stuffing is amazing! 

Link to review
Silvermaggz

Wow simply amazing video. When you said that 80 nuggets has 250 grams of fat, I realize you actually ate about a half a pound of fat. I can imagine that another binge like that would add a full pound of pure fat. Not to mention all the calories and other things that would turn to more fat. 10/10 video.🤩👏🤩

Link to review
mistagis

It's amazing how much Mochii can put away, and I've never seen anyone as committed to absolute gluttony as she is. Imagine that you were so tiny just a few months ago.

You are really showing how it should be done! And it goes for all your content, not just this.

Link to review