*SALE* Too fat for lingerie - Jules Tries on One Size Fits All

$3

(5 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Watch Jules try on a one size fits all body suit. She ends up ripping her suit before it's even on as she struggles to get it up over her fat thighs. She bounces her fat belly and boobs from all angles and gives you a comparison shot of her wearing it vs the model on the picture wearing it.

Other Files from PrincessJules

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jl33

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Jules is a Goddess, her body is divine and we are all lucky she shares her perfect body with us.  Jules starts off the video sitting down in struggling to put on the body suit. You can see every one of her soft beautiful curves juggling to perfection.  Buying her videos is better than Netflix, I watch more of her than any show on TV. This video and my review are my tribute to Queen Jules. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

If you've been holding out on Jules and her clips until now.....BUY this clip! Clearly the fattest and hottest she's ever been, Jules tries on a way-too-small body suit, tears and strips it all while jiggling, dancing and smiling! Realizing this is only the beginning makes this even hotter! Jules is here to stay and here to grow! Let's get her to 400 and beyond! ;) You're perfection Jules! 

Link to review