6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Girl on girl belly play. Feedism stories. Belly rubs. BBW. SSBBW. Intimacy chat. ~8 minutes

The first of many clips with Luscious to come from Casey's trip to San Diego. In this video, you will see well over 500lbs of fat babes combined between the two of them. Casey and Luscious sit down to reflect on some of their hottest feedism experiences over the years. They jiggle and rub each other's bellies. Casey is absolutely mesmerized by the size of Luscious, she can't keep her hands off all of that belly. Casey and Luscious are like long lost feedee sisters - both have apple shapes with giant bellies, they LOVE sweets, share a similar obsession with food, and love to be enabled and spoiled by their feeders. They get so turned on looking back on some of their favorite feedee moments. They know that you wish you could be in that bed with them, don't you? Imagine being beneath the two of them... completely covered in flab. Their never-ending challenge while filming was trying to fit both of them in the screen. There is SO much flab to see in this video. Enjoy this first installment of the San Diego series. 

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM! If you are having difficulty streaming the video, I highly suggest downloading it to your computer. 

----------------------------------------

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥Read my TRUE WG story HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Hank Scorpio

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I think I am going to watch this clip everyday for the rest of my life! Two of the most perfect feedees you’ll ever see share their sexy feedee stories and play with the mounds of each other’s flab. What’s not to like? This clip could not be more perfect if they tried. Buy it now as a weekend treat!! 😊❤️

Link to review
Jay Rock

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Such a great, sexy video! I loved seeing these two big girls share and revel in their gluttonous ways. I just hope that the moment you talked about Luscious feeding you is something that was filmed! :D 

Link to review
jpark786

I absolutely loved you and Luscious intimate conversation about your favorite feedism moments, turn ons, and hopes for the future, it was all so incredibly hot. I was completely drawn in and it was as if I was right there in the room where the camera is just sitting there staring in admiration and completely turned on with a rock hard bulge in my pants if I was. And as I sat there, just seeing the two of you in front of me, one who used to look like the other a couple hundred pounds ago and the other who is going to look a lot like the other in a couple hundred pounds and then exceeding her in size and gluttony. The fact that this is just the first video of you and Luscious, I can't even fully imagine how hot the other videos are going to be like. I can't wait!!! 😍

Link to review
Guest Mauser1898

Spectacular video 💕!! Beautiful , candid and sexy!! Hearing these two fat beautiful babes share their personal feedee experiences is amazing ! I especially enjoy watching  them play with each other’s colossal bellies . 

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Ugh Casey brings in more fat to a video. Luscious was great and you could tell how much they love bring huge and getting fucked while being huge. Nothing could bring you more joy than being stuffed is a luscious Casey Sandwich. You might not live to tell the tale with all that weight, but I’d definitely volunteer as tribute to be able to play with all that fat 

Link to review
jackal27

What is hotter than a sexy, gorgeous BBW? Two sexy, gorgeous BBWs. This clip was so hot seeing Casey and Luscious rub each other’s bellies and talk about their favorite fat moments. They’re each so beautiful, have grown so large. I hope they keep meeting up in the future, because they seem to make a great combo in clips but also because I think it would be so hot to see Casey try to catch up to match the size Luscious is. I think there could be several sexy clip themes Utilized, especially if Casey manages to become so visibly bigger and fatter that it becomes difficult to determine which beautiful model is the bigger one on Camera. If you haven’t bought this yet, grab some sense and watch it ASAP 😍🤯🔥

Response from the author:

Thank you so much love. We both appreciate the review so much and are SO happy you enjoyed the clip ❤️ it was so hot for us to make together

Link to review