6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Girl on girl belly play. Feedism stories. Belly rubs. BBW. SSBBW. Intimacy chat. ~8 minutes

The first of many clips with Luscious to come from Casey's trip to San Diego. In this video, you will see well over 500lbs of fat babes combined between the two of them. Casey and Luscious sit down to reflect on some of their hottest feedism experiences over the years. They jiggle and rub each other's bellies. Casey is absolutely mesmerized by the size of Luscious, she can't keep her hands off all of that belly. Casey and Luscious are like long lost feedee sisters - both have apple shapes with giant bellies, they LOVE sweets, share a similar obsession with food, and love to be enabled and spoiled by their feeders. They get so turned on looking back on some of their favorite feedee moments. They know that you wish you could be in that bed with them, don't you? Imagine being beneath the two of them... completely covered in flab. Their never-ending challenge while filming was trying to fit both of them in the screen. There is SO much flab to see in this video. Enjoy this first installment of the San Diego series. 

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM! If you are having difficulty streaming the video, I highly suggest downloading it to your computer. 

----------------------------------------

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥Read my TRUE WG story HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It was so incredibly hot to see the two of you in the same video together. Seeing the two of you rub each other's bellies while talking about your hottest feedism moments, your turn ons and hope for the future. It was as if I was right there in front of you, it was so hot. If this is just the first video with you and Luscious, I can't wait for the others. 😍

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Ljj said:

Ugh all that fat in video was almost too much to handle Casey 

Hehehe it was too much for me to handle too! My pussy was drenched two seconds into filming it

1 hour ago, jpark786 said:

It was so incredibly hot to see the two of you in the same video together. Seeing the two of you rub each other's bellies while talking about your hottest feedism moments, your turn ons and hope for the future. It was as if I was right there in front of you, it was so hot. If this is just the first video with you and Luscious, I can't wait for the others. 😍

Awww thank you so much love. We got so into it, so into eachother... it was so erotic to film together! Idk if you guys notice how we look at eachother's bodies... we are completely mesmerized by eachother's flab!

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Idk if you guys notice how we look at eachother's bodies... we are completely mesmerized by eachother's flab!

Oh yeah, I could definitely see the hunger in your eyes -- the desire to touch and squeeze her beautiful big belly, and your need to be just as big as her, if not bigger...!

• Curvage Model
17 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

Oh yeah, I could definitely see the hunger in your eyes -- the desire to touch and squeeze her beautiful big belly, and your need to be just as big as her, if not bigger...!

Ugh it was a heavy desire for sure. Even since coming home.... it's all I can think about. It's the drive behind every bite I take. I just want to eat and eat and eat until I'm her size and then BIGGER

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, fat fan said:

both of you look so hot in this one....if you ever need someone to squash I volunteer lol

seriously this looks hot good job as always

Awww thank you!! I bet you would LOVE to be buried beneath all this flab ;)

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.