Webcam Pasta and Cheesecake

$3

(4 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

💫SPECIAL OFFER!!💫 I am celebrating that I reached 2000 followers, many of my videos will be on SALE! If you made a review on any of this videos before this date I will give you FREE other video of price below $8.00 so check if you are a WINNER! 😉

Hi darling ! Today I wanted to do something different. As you know, I love to eat everywhere... so today I stuffed myself with pasta and cheesecake while you and everyone watch me via webcam, isn't that exciting ? It's really a part of me now, stuff me in front of you the entire day. I hope you enjoy it ❤️ 

GIF 11-09-2020 05-55-31 p. m..gif

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Melany

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What a big belly you had at the end! you should teach me to be a webcam model 😘

Link to review
SBBBF

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You're cute belly is starting to get so round and chubby! If you keep on eating like that your belly is going to look so fat and sexy can't wait to see you get bigger! 

Link to review
Ignacio Shepard

Venus is so pretty, I couldn't resist to buy this, totally worth. Her belly is getting so big and round 😍 and the vibe toy is definitely a surprise 

Link to review
Engordame

You are getting a big appetite! is that a lush what you have there at the end of the video? 

Response from the author:

Yes it is!

Link to review