3 Screenshots

About This File

Wanna Roleplay?

Me Too! 

Allow me to be your naughty little school girl in my plaid skirt that's too tight and can't even fit over my fat ass. 

These 30 intimate photos will leave little to the imagination and show EVERY SINGLE ROLL. 

I love caressing my fat rolls and huge thighs, please enjoy ❤️😘

Also, if you review MESSAGE me for a sweet treat! 🍬🍑

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is by far Lauren's sexiest album yet and I would LOVE to see this as a HOTT clip ;) 10 STARS, Babe! 

Link to review
CaptainCool

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Cute set, love the skirt especially!!

Response from the author:

Yay!!! I'll be sending you a sweet treat in a bit! 

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

A spectacular set with some photos which are extremely intimate and some others which are downright adorable, but all of which are just plain HOT!!  My personal favorites are the ones where Lauren's got the sweater and her glasses on - she pulls off the look to complete perfection!!   Although in those especially it seems to me like Lauren's giving off a little less of a sexy school girl vibe and maybe more that of a hot, seductive librarian.  That works better for me anyway . . .

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

Sometimes the preview images are the best ones of the series. This is not the case here. The schoolgirl fantasy gets destroyed and rebuilt in Lauren's image as she spills out of every gap in her tiny uniform.Her tantalizing tummy gets lots of love in this series as she confidently caresses it with an air of contentment and pride like it just won her a date with the homecoming king. He should be so lucky. It's rare that a still series can be as hot as video clips, but Lauren lusciousness melts the lens in both still and moving forms. You won't be disappointed.

Link to review

I like looking at this set as if you’re in detention and you can’t help but notice and big girl there with you. You find out she got detention for sneaking into the school cafeteria during her free period to stuff herself silly with all kinds of sweets and treats! My oh my your classmate has a sweet tooth! and from the looks of it, as she stares down happily at her big belly, as it spills over her tight uniform skirt, you can tell that she’d be willing to sneak into the cafeteria all over again!😍

Link to review
Guest StirCrazy94545

You never forget the fat little schoolgirl who popped your clips cherry. Don't think, just let her have her way with you. You won't be disappointed.

Link to review
Jt2412

I feel like I was lied to, there’s nothing little about this lass....maybe her wrists.... maybe..... 😉

Link to review