09.27.20 Weigh-In & Measurements

$9.99

(4 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

It's that time again 😈 
After measuring and weighing myself, I chat to you while lotioning my belly. Then I sit down to show you my sitting belly, and twerk for you a bit ❤️ 
IMB_NLp3zt.thumb.GIF.6e8fc7a9e89050e425b7742cc10df988.GIF
IMB_LbrgFo.thumb.GIF.08978fd8b3c0033e14b7c0a06245c5e6.GIF
**My stupid microphone broke, so you can hear my A/C humming. It's really not bad unless you turn your speakers way up, but I took a $1 off because of that**

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest brcyllr

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Another great video, GGG!  I've been looking forward to this since your last weigh-in!  The first thing I noticed was your double chin... it's noticeably bigger and rounder!  You started getting one last month, but you could still see your straight jawline above the double chin below... this month, your jawline has disappeared under your overall chin flab :)  I love that you have to use a "cheater mirror" to see below your chubby protruding gut now!  At 1:44, I love that bright line that appears between your belly rolls after you bend over and straighten back up!  Your upper arm is looking chubbier too!  And it's funny how you have to explicitly define where your waist is, since your true waist disappeared under flab rolls months ago!  I don't want to say anything more lest it give away critical parts of the video, but let's say I'm so glad to hear that you've had a fire lit under you by this weigh-in, and you've set a Thanksgiving goal that will shock your family!  I look forward to see you start to carry out this new plan with gusto over the next few weeks... Thanksgiving is only 2 months away, but I know you can do it!!  You're a Good Girl... now GROW!! :)

Response from the author:

Omg!!!! Yay!!! Thank you!

Link to review
alten322

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

great video! the new pounds look so nice, your face looks so cute now , and those boobs! so great

🤩 you’re too sweet

Link to review
chubbylila

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Warning: Weighing hot video, watch with caution. It's obvious the quarantine has taken a toll on GGG's body, but it's simple, she is GGG on every expanding inch and pound gained.

Thank you!! ❤️

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review