Mac n Cheese Stuffing and belly play

$3.99

(2 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Hello, i'm so excited it is my first video! Join to my weight gain story from beginning. Have some tips for fast weight gain or maybe delicious recipes? If so send me PM it's be pleasure for me. After coming from work my bf prepare my favourite mac n cheese and some donut and cookies for dessert. He don't know that i already drinked heavy protein shake and eat some snacks while being in office. Should i tell him?

What you see in movie:
- my muffin top belly play 
- some burps
- eating while watching friends

Check screenshot 😚

Want make me fatter even faster? 🍩🍪🍕Buy my clips and leave a review. Have a challange?💪 Write it in the review i'll try to finish all challanges from reviews.😎

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

SBBBF

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Off to a great start! Such a cute starter belly! I would love to see more of her backside in the next video! You get a nice shot of her butt at the end!

Link to review
nomanisanisland1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Nika's video is a good start. I like the camera position to the side and the view of the small, bulging belly. she eats continuously and the tummy fills up. she looks athletic and her skin is tight. if it's the first time that she puts on weight, it's especially hot. I'm really looking forward to the continuation. she is sensual and erotic from looks and behaviour and the idea that the small belly will soon become a potbelly is very stimulating.

Link to review