Dancing Attempt and Donut Stuffing

$3

(4 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

💫SPECIAL OFFER!!💫 

Sadly this are my last days being a feedee, so I decided to Run a Super Sale, all my videos where I am alone will be only $2.99

Finally there is a new video of me! As many of you know one of my hobbies is being a webcam girl, so I was trying to broadcast but the internet was failing, when I broadcasting I don't like to have a really bloated belly, so I was starving I didn't eat anything all day, I bought a dozen donuts to eat when I finished broadcasting, but then I get mad cause I was starving and webcam wasn't working so I decided to eat just one donut, couldn't resist and keep eating other and other donut, at the end I was so full and my belly was so bloated, webcam was working again so I had to broadcast with a really full belly 😅 I hope you enjoy it!

(Subtitles) 

819967788_GIF11-09-202005-45-48p.m..thumb.gif.77c3a9f354eb2b4a4f6043ddb270a64f.gif

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Ignacio Shepard

First time buyer here. I have to say I'm really impressed, this latina girl is so pretty and has big appetite. Her smile, skin and big beautiful belly are to fall in love with. 5/5, I'll follow her to see even more in the future.

Link to review