BBQ Breakfast | Messy Stuffing

$6.99

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Stuffing • Messy Eating • Burping • Chugging • BBQ • Drinking Sauces • Side Belly Views • Fat Struggles • Fat Chat ~ 21 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up to a surprise BBQ Breakfast this morning...A full rack of ribs, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese and of course soda, all before I had my coffee for the day!

Watch me drink BBQ sauce, gravy and devour a ton of messy ribs while I rub my distended gut..

I'm just getting so god damn fat lately and If my feeder keeps stuffing me silly the second I wake up like this they are going to have to get me out of this apartment with construction equipment by the end of the year!

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest brcyllr

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great video, Mochii... a breakfast of champions!  You're such a greedy girl, I love the way you devour that last rib with gusto even though you were getting really full... you just want to get every last bit of food into your huge gut!  And don't worry about needing construction equipment... very soon, in just another 40-50 pounds or so, I don't think leaving your apartment will even be an option for you any more 🤤😋😍

Link to review